Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

Just now, MrNash84 said:

yeah, probably true. shame as last (and only) time I've seen them was at Boilerroom in Guildford, small but epic gig before they became big. 

What about Foals or Block Party? Can see the Indie theme here, more my wife cuppa than mine.

both of them are definitely not playing either 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

word I'm hearing is that there's no festies for Kraftwerk this year.

i can't give a 100% guarantee about that - so i might end up being wrong - tho i have had some info which via logic says they won't be.

I believe that info enough to remove them from the rumours.

Forgive me if this has been raised before - but they're playing a festival in early August in Portugal?

http://neopopfestival.com

Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but Tom Clarke from The Enemy is doing an acoustic tour of We'll Live and Die In These Towns in June-July.

He has a gig in Southampton on the Friday of Glastonbury, but nothing on the Saturday or Sunday, before heading to Birmingham on the Monday.

I guess he could possibly show up?

52 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but Tom Clarke from The Enemy is doing an acoustic tour of We'll Live and Die In These Towns in June-July.

He has a gig in Southampton on the Friday of Glastonbury, but nothing on the Saturday or Sunday, before heading to Birmingham on the Monday.

I guess he could possibly show up?

He's on the rumours page from when he first announced his tour 

40 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

He's on the rumours page from when he first announced his tour 

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. I would hope he plays the Acoustic Stage. I'm yet to watch anyone there, and that'd be a great set for me to pop my Acoustic cherry, haha!

35 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. I would hope he plays the Acoustic Stage. I'm yet to watch anyone there, and that'd be a great set for me to pop my Acoustic cherry, haha!

Definitely can't see him on the acoustic stage. Headlining Williams Green would be more suited to him. 

5 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

The new End of the Road announcement has a few I would love to see at Glastonbury, although far too late in the summer to really read anything into it, in fact most of the line up marries up quite nicely to my current iTunes listening habits.

Aye there's some great stuff there. I'm quite envious. Hopefully some of them will make the trip over earlier in the year for Glastonbury as well.

22 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Indeed! No idea how easy it'll be get to in on that first-come, first-served basis but good luck all those trying!

Yeah i have no idea. I'll be giving it a go after work with a mate and if we dont get in we'll just go for a drink.

2 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

The new End of the Road announcement has a few I would love to see at Glastonbury, although far too late in the summer to really read anything into it, in fact most of the line up marries up quite nicely to my current iTunes listening habits.

Yea, this is how EOTR always ends up for me. It's a good job it's a million miles away from me because the inevitable clashes would cause me proper physical pain.

20 minutes ago, mjsell said:

What time are you hoping to be there by....

so I can get there before then and be ahead in the queue :P

Ha! Not sure yet. I've not been to the venue in years and only then to go to the bar, so not sure how it works. Presume anyone can go into the main bit and the venue has a second door?

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yea, this is how EOTR always ends up for me. It's a good job it's a million miles away from me because the inevitable clashes would cause me proper physical pain.

Its always scheduled well, the main stage timings are staggered and close by so you can always catch most of what you like...

16 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Ha! Not sure yet. I've not been to the venue in years and only then to go to the bar, so not sure how it works. Presume anyone can go into the main bit and the venue has a second door?

I've actually never been. Go to the area loads but theres so many places to go to around there. Plus as is always the way with my group, once we find a place we like we rinse it until its no longer fun there.

But yeah you would assume they will want people in the bar area spending money before hand. But then would they be able to handle the numbers in just the bar area before they let people in to the venue part?