Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

5 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

They've been on the other both years and both years it's been miserable and pissed down with rain during their set, I say this because I've had to endure it both times as one of our group likes them. I'd imagine they'd want to try and get on the Pyramid if they perform this year, but I'm sincerely hoping they don't.

You can relax.

Community is Catfish’s only festival appearance in mainland England this year.

http://communityfestival.london/news/catfish-bottlemen-headline-community-2017

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Passion Pit, Tyler the Creator, Sleigh Bells and others out of the running. 

IMG_20170308_072219.jpg

Ah, FFS. With their recent UK dates and having never played Glastonbury, was hoping Sleigh Bells would finally be on the farm this year.

Still possible for those acts to play 23rd in Canada and 25th in UK (or vice versa)

Edited by Keithy

10 hours ago, manxboba said:

http://chkchkchk.net/

Would love these to be at the farm. Last album was great. Does anyone have any info???

Let's hope so. Most ongooglable band in the world, thanks for that link. I tried searching for !!! last week, but turned up nothing.

I'd be all over that. Imagine them followed by Avalanches? Yummy.

24 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Ah, FFS. With their recent UK dates and having never played Glastonbury, was hoping Sleigh Bells would finally be on the farm this year.

Still possible for those acts to play 23rd in Canada and 25th in UK (or vice versa)

Missed Sleigh Bells this time too - and I was hoping Passion Pit would be nailed on too, preferably mid-afternoon on the Park.

Right, here's a thought - which three obligatory nineties bands/artists with little commercial relevance today are going to be there? Money on The Bluetones as one of them.

7 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Afgham whigs playing londonMay 30th. Maybe hang around a bit?

Boom...What the..? When did this happen...? One of my favourite bands. The Twilight Singers played once. Mark L is playing and they often combine etc so it's a possibility. Hanging around for 3 weeks isn't going to happen though. Although may come back. I can't find anything about May 30th? Only 2 festival dates.

Edited by danbailey80

3 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Boom...What the..? When did this happen...? One of my favourite bands. The Twilight Singers played once. Mark L is playing and they often combine etc so it's a possibility. Hanging around for 3 weeks isn't going to happen though. Although may come back. I can't find anything about May 30th? Only 2 festival dates.

full uk tour announced on 6music. Playing camden koko may 30th

16 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Jackson Browne could play on the Sunday, he's playing London on Fri and Sat. ME is a massive fan. 

http://www.jacksonbrowne.com

Playing Royal Albert Hall 24th and 25th which is the Sat and Sun, leaving the Friday free. Does look promising but where would he fit in doubt he would do an mid afternoon Pyramid Set on the Friday as we already have Kris Kristofferson playing that day...Other option could be Acoustic Stage Headliner

1 hour ago, TheSheriff said:

Playing Royal Albert Hall 24th and 25th which is the Sat and Sun, leaving the Friday free. Does look promising but where would he fit in doubt he would do an mid afternoon Pyramid Set on the Friday as we already have Kris Kristofferson playing that day...Other option could be Acoustic Stage Headliner

Yes Acoustic headliner or no reason why he can't be on same day Kris on Pyramid, could even complement each other. Looking at dates I reckon he's very likely indeed. Friends with ME etc. 

1 hour ago, danbailey80 said:

Yes Acoustic headliner or no reason why he can't be on same day Kris on Pyramid, could even complement each other. Looking at dates I reckon he's very likely indeed. Friends with ME etc. 

50 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I think he did both the last time he played.

2010 played the Saturday on Pyramid early afternoon and headlined the Acoustic Sunday. Thinking about it a KK and Jackson Browne double header in the afternoon would be perfect 

Edited by TheSheriff
Finish post