Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, eastynh said:

The far left is just as bad as the far right. I sit in the middle, I think both of them are dickheads. Do you not see the irony in responding to someone being hateful, by being violent and hateful? It is like responding to gun crime by giving people more guns to protect themselves.

I think a neo-Nazi is far more deserving of a sucker punch than a communist. For me it's absolutely the appropriate action towards horrible racists. 

33 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I think a neo-Nazi is far more deserving of a sucker punch than a communist. For me it's absolutely the appropriate action towards horrible racists. 

What did punching him achieve? The bloke who sucker punched him is not even making a statement as no one knows who he is. It was a totally futile action which if anything will increase the Nazi's resolve.

43 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Far Left: Workers rights! Healthcare for all!  Public ownership of utilities!

Far Right:  We must ensure the future of the white children by preventing breeding with the mongrel races.

Liberal: These are literally the same thing.

TBF, thats the central right and the ALT right who say that. Liberals hate nazis

56 minutes ago, eastynh said:

We just have a differing opinion mate. I just found it a cowardly attack really and thought  it was stooping to the Nazis level. 

The Nazi wants to ethnically cleanse the world of all black people. I dont think punching him comes close to stooping to his level

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Southside/Hurricane Festivals in Germany (the same weekend as Glastonbury) are announcing more bands today at 10.30am so might be worth keeping an eye on.

RL Grime, Alle Farben, Modestep DJ Set, Tall Height, Counterfeit, Ho99o9, Moose Blood, Red Fang, Montreal, LP, Kensington, Kodaline, Irie Revoltes, Baroness, You me at Six, Of Mice and Men, Nathaniel Rateliff, Future Island, Passenger, Lorde, Halsey, Clueso, Wolfmother, Royal Blood, A day to Rember, Axwell Ingrosso 

3 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

RL Grime, Alle Farben, Modestep DJ Set, Tall Height, Counterfeit, Ho99o9, Moose Blood, Red Fang, Montreal, LP, Kensington, Kodaline, Irie Revoltes, Baroness, You me at Six, Of Mice and Men, Nathaniel Rateliff, Future Island, Passenger, Lorde, Halsey, Clueso, Wolfmother, Royal Blood, A day to Rember, Axwell Ingrosso 

Are A Day To Remember exclusive to Download?