Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Saw them with Alice, amazing. How have they been live post-Alice? 

:dontknow: I missed them at a load of festivals back in the Alice days because I was always like "I'll catch 'em next time" and then I was a bit annoyed with myself after it looked as if they'd split. Not seen them since but I thought they looked decent with the new lassie on the BBC coverage of Reading last year, but the entire front section was barriering for Twenty One Pilots and it was kinda awkward cos they were visibly grimacing, and throwing up 21P gang signs.

King Blues just announced more tour dates, in May. I saw them last night and it was quality. Hopefully they'll be back.

blast! They're in Germany the 23 and 25th! 

Edited by Perks
Rechecked tour dates!

On 24/01/2017 at 10:31 AM, mjsell said:

I think Sylvan Esso have annouced a couple of european dates for early May (London & Berlin). But then they have a couple of American gigs late May. So not really sure what they are doing - because neither could be considered a tour.

Might try and get tickets for the London show in case they arent around in the summer.

I'm continually badgering them about Glasto on Facebook and Twitter to no reply. I suspect I'll be blocked soon!

2 hours ago, Perks said:

King Blues just announced more tour dates, in May. I saw them last night and it was quality. Hopefully they'll be back.

blast! They're in Germany the 23 and 25th! 

Very tempted to go Bedford Esquires, it's 20 mins on the train from me but I did see them 3 times last year. Being as small as it is though gives an opportunity to meet them. I went there to was We Are Scientists last year and met the lead singer and one of the others.