Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

Just now, dentalplan said:

A paparazzi who waits outside a bar for someone, thrusts a camera in their face and attacks their car claims justice for a drunk Jay Kay talking to him like a dickhead by smashing his head into the man's face... What a gratifying tale. What better gratification can you get than physically assaulting someone?

200_s.gif

I grew up watching Spider-Man, Batman and The Powerpuff Girls cartoons and playing Zelda; do you expect me to not believe in violent retribution or something?

And really the narrative there is rich arsehole tries to use his status to intimidate ordinary working schmuck; working class hero uses the limited resources available to him to overcome oppression. It appeals to me on quite a lot of levels.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

200_s.gif

I grew up watching Spider-Man, Batman and The Powerpuff Girls cartoons and playing Zelda; do you expect me to not believe in violent retribution or something?

And really the narrative there is rich arsehole tries to use his status to intimidate ordinary working schmuck; working class hero uses the limited resources available to him to overcome oppression. It appeals to me on quite a lot of levels.

I admittedly missed the episode of Powerpuff Girls where Blossom headbutts Mojo Jojo outside a London bar.

27 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I admittedly missed the episode of Powerpuff Girls where Blossom headbutts Mojo Jojo outside a London bar.

It was brutal, smashed his helmet to bits. Poor fella, no one deserves that

IMG_1046.JPG

Edited by mjsell

DJ Format hitting the road with Abdominal in May to support a new record that's out in April. Welcome news for old school DJ Format fans.

If Format did turn up at Glasto you could conceivably see him playing all over the place. He's previously released records that cover hip-hop, psych, Latin, 60's rock and a few things in between. Here's hoping.

3 hours ago, big__phil said:

DJ Format hitting the road with Abdominal in May to support a new record that's out in April. Welcome news for old school DJ Format fans.

If Format did turn up at Glasto you could conceivably see him playing all over the place. He's previously released records that cover hip-hop, psych, Latin, 60's rock and a few things in between. Here's hoping.

I'd be all over this like a fat lad on chips.

Daytime West Holts similar to Deltron 3000 a couple of years back would be my guess.