Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

5 hours ago, 01seb said:

Could see Placebo playing. Probably headlining JP or 3rd down on Other, subbing Other at a push (especially considering the greatest hits set lists currently). They are in Czech Republic on the Monday after Glasto, so could see them popping in on Friday or Saturday.

Also, could The Killers be considered for a sub on the Pyramid? They are playing that Tinderbox festival in Denmark on the Thursday, with the rest of the weekend free currently. I'd love to see them sub Foo's on Sunday, perfect for that spot imo. They seem like they are kind of in between headliner and sub to me. Maybe they would be keen to do Glasto though (they subbed RHCP a couple years ago at an Aussie festival, so not impossible that they'd settle for sub at Glasto). 

Killers would headline still , last tour there played wembley 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

I've been at the back end of stadiums before and enjoyed it. Granted, I'll be hoping the £35 tickets won't just be the back row on the back block...

To be fair I might get a ticket for it at £35 and just accept I sit where I do as that album is good and you're obviously going to get extras chucked in too. I won't be paying £80 though. Kind of wish I got cheaper tickets for GNR but hey I didn't. 

7 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Queens of the Stone Age have a new album out next year and are touring according to one of the guys from Mastodon. Not sure where they'd fit nowadays mind outside of headlining.

Could fit nicely between Royal Blood and Foos? Not sure if they're suitable for a sub spot, though.

1 hour ago, FatAmmy said:

If you thought coachella was bad, you're gonna love this...

L2PTv7X.jpg

As you said, it looks shite!, but they have got U2 doing The Joshua Tree which I'd have taken over any of the other US headliners. It's better than Shaky Knees and Panorama for me, but it beaten by Lolla South America's. There is more I'd see at Coachella but not it's more I'm bothered by.

30 minutes ago, play it cool said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38576749

Robbie Williams tickets going directly from his management to the secondary market. C***

Saw that this morning. I'm sure the 'management' aspect of it will give the cheeky chappy the required wiggle room of plausible deniability, however he's clearly, as you say, a grade A c**t. 

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Did they say Bonnaroo too? I thought it was just Glastonbury and Coachella 

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/12/the-avalanches-confirm-2017-festival-appearances-at-coachella-and-glastonbury/

They retweeted people asking about both Bonnaroo and Gov Ball (But didn't say anything), and they were on the Gov ball lineup

40 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/12/the-avalanches-confirm-2017-festival-appearances-at-coachella-and-glastonbury/

They retweeted people asking about both Bonnaroo and Gov Ball (But didn't say anything), and they were on the Gov ball lineup

Hmm, that is strange that they're not on the bill then. I suppose the saving grace is they were explicit about Glastonbury and Coachella