Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye unless the John Peel Stage is moving again to Rochdale then it's fine.

Not so surprising as they appear every couple of years. Could see them playing the exact same slot as last time. John Peel Stage would be appropriate as well but not every indie rock band can headline John Peel Stage.

Edited by dentalplan

2 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

I don't know, I'm not a massive fan but apart from Foals or Disclosure how many of this years Pyramid subs or other headliners could sell out arenas? 

Equally irrelevantly Ellie Goulding sells out arenas in a heartbeat but warmed up for Beck. Courteeners aren't subbing the Pyramid stage. No no and no.

2 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

I don't know, I'm not a massive fan but apart from Foals or Disclosure how many of this years Pyramid subs or other headliners could sell out arenas? 

The sub game is a bit of a strange one when it comes to that as the likes of Dizzee has done it. Some acts are festival all rounder acts that will create the right vibe for sunset slot or before a closer whereas you have a bigger act as a 3rd down. 

20 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Equally irrelevantly Ellie Goulding sells out arenas in a heartbeat but warmed up for Beck. Courteeners aren't subbing the Pyramid stage. No no and no.

No she doesn't, you don't need to be on instantly to grab a ticket for Ellie. Her last arena tour sold quicker than this one though.