Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Alan_C said:

Where is this from mate?

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I don't wish the death of his career upon him tbf. I'm actually all for his success (as long as it doesn't facilitate a Glasto slot) if it promises more like this 2014 classic: 

B6LbRKdIYAIgmsR.png

Interesting. Any ideas? Don't suppose it'd be Castlefield again as they announced all their shows. Maybe a scaled down Heaton Park like the Courteeners managed?

Here you go fellas, it is from an interview with Tom Chapman while they were in Argentina. I have absolutely no idea where they will play. To be honest I had a feeling it was going to be game over for them, so I am just glad they will be active. There are no plans for any new music though.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiehoy.com%2Fentrevistas%2Ftom-chapman-new-order-sabia-hombre-este-trabajo%2F

48 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Huh. 

So if Spectre had won best screenplay would Daniel Craig have got up on stage with the screenwriter to take part credit for the award?

Sam co-wrote the song, he wouldn't have gone up if he hadn't - Idina Menzel didn't for Let It Go

(sorry, I'm a nerd about these things)

4 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Camp Bestival just announced the first bit of their lineup. I'd imagine Mark Ronson, Bootleg Beatles and Skream will be at Glastonbury in some capacity, but aren't they almost always?

CzIziXYUUAAZ6dW.jpg

Mr Tumble is active aswell I see. That's a definite from me.

*Runs to find suitable objects to throw

Took a trip to Glasgow last night for Chemical Brothers at the SECC. Thought they were amazing, shame about some of the crowd they attract though. I must say the light show combined with the music was top notch. Would love to see them down Worthy Farm. I fear I have missed my chance with them in 2015 though. Any chance of them doing it this time around?

5 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Took a trip to Glasgow last night for Chemical Brothers at the SECC. Thought they were amazing, shame about some of the crowd they attract though. I must say the light show combined with the music was top notch. Would love to see them down Worthy Farm. I fear I have missed my chance with them in 2015 though. Any chance of them doing it this time around?

nah no chance - they'll probably end up headlining Other again in 2019 as is tradition, but they won't be back next year and will probably have wrapped up touring by then anyway

I'd love to see Dylan there. I know he's past his best and I acknowledge all the usual concerns, but I'd still like to see him on the Farm. In any capacity. 

I'll be going to the Nottingham arena show for sure. The utter shit show that has been 2016 has prompted me to see greats like Dylan at every opportunity while I still have the chance.

12 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'd love to see Dylan there. I know he's past his best and I acknowledge all the usual concerns, but I'd still like to see him on the Farm. In any capacity. 

I'll be going to the Nottingham arena show for sure. The utter shit show that was his last appearance at Glastonbury - makes me think best not bother.

corrected for you

33 minutes ago, 5co77ie said:

corrected for you

I've actually not heard about this so I'm going to take a wild guess and say he played loads of random shit really half arsed and didn't bother interacting with the crowd with the exception of passive aggressively blaming them for not enjoying it. How close am I?

39 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

I've actually not heard about this so I'm going to take a wild guess and say he played loads of random shit really half arsed and didn't bother interacting with the crowd with the exception of passive aggressively blaming them for not enjoying it. How close am I?

It was nowhere near as good as you have just described