Profile Picture

yeah, an upgrade screwed up the settings. I know what the problem is and how it's (in theory) fixed, tho going that route will destroy some of the existing images - so I'm waiting on the software makers to provide a 'proper' fix. I hope that'll get sorted today.

FYI: when it does get sorted, it's likely that the new pic you uploaded will be over-written with the old one.

39 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Interestingly enough, the newly uploaded pictures are totally gone now.  I was impatient, so uploaded a new one.  No problem though, I'll just re-upload :)

the forum software geezers are on the case at the moment, so I guess that's their doing.

Within all of this I've just discovered that the backup routine I had for the files held at s3 stopped working a while ago, so i hope they don't mess things up. ;)

The very annoying thing is that the python thjingy I was using for the backup no longer wants to work on the system I back up from, tho I'm not entirely sure why. One small issue of an upgrade has snowballed into loads of work. :(