Latitude Festival 2017

scatteredscreens

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, tomzsz said:

LDR dropped her first single from her new album yesterday, which makes me feel like the album is likely to be coming out around April/May/June time which would set her up for latitude quite nicely 

She's in Europe in July (already confirmed for Lollopalooza Paris, the weekend after). Could see her doing both Latitude & Benicassim, 13th-16th July.

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've heard they're playing, nowt more, tho it's not impossible what i've heard is wrong (tho it's probably not).

I'm not thinking they're headliners.

Nah they don't deserve to be by any stretch, I was just very confused there because of the way you said it, thank you for clarifying :) 

9 minutes ago, evannn said:

Fingers crossed for R/L

I assume most of them will be at R/L. Catfish weren't there last year so they'll probably sub/co-headline. Slaves played latitude last year so they most likely won't return in 2017.

Maybe the Wombats could sub for The 1975 however 

Catfish can't play R&L this year and are also being claimed as an English exclusive at the above fest (despite already being announced for IOW).

Slaves played both R&L and Latitude last year and I doubt they'll return to either this year.

The Wombats have played R&L the last two years and wouldn't fit in at Latitude.

Nothing But Thieves played R&L last year and I don't think they'd really fit in at Latitude.

Dunno about the rest really but I imagine The Hunna will be at R&L.

11 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Catfish can't play R&L this year and are also being claimed as an English exclusive at the above fest (despite already being announced for IOW).

Slaves played both R&L and Latitude last year and I doubt they'll return to either this year.

Nothing But Thieves played R&L last year and I don't think they'd really fit in at Latitude.

:lol: - fair enough.

In which case I reckon the better known names are on that bill because FR knows they're good ticket-shifters, and wants to cash in on them for a 2nd summer before they perhaps go cold again.

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

:lol: - fair enough.

In which case I reckon the better known names are on that bill because FR knows they're good ticket-shifters, and wants to cash in on them for a 2nd summer before they perhaps go cold again.

Haha I didn't mean that to come across so much as shooting your suggestion down, I was just pointing out a couple that probably wouldn't be at either and then that became pretty much all of the acts without me realising.

14 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

I feel like The wombats have a very similar audience to two door cinema club and the maccabees and probably fit a latitude audience more than The 1975.  Also the same for Nothing But Thieves, have you seen them in concert, they are a very wide audience age range