Latitude Festival 2017

scatteredscreens

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

it always amazes me how this festival seems to keep their line up under wraps

it wasn't always the case! i think there was two years on the trot a while back where their sponsors (uncut and word magazines) leaked the lineup early! possibly because of this they're extra cautious now.

not everyones cup of tea but just give me Travis playing mid afternoon somewhere for a singalong as well

also are Justice an exclusive at Bestival? chances of them headlining Radio 6? put them against 1975

Edited by pryce

I have a feeling about Royal Blood headlining, they have only 1 UK date, European dates around latitude time (BBK Bilbao the weekend before). Then they were not announced for Reading this morning holding on to them to be announced later so they can sell tickets for a possible UK tour or another festival latitude?! BBK Bilbao has a lot of acts that could be on the Latitude line-up (Fleet Foxes, The 1975, cabbage)

Edited by FluxFestivals

if it wasn't for the 1975 thing, i'd think royal blood could be plausible. i can't see them having two newish bands doing their first headline slot though, it's normally one on the friday night slot. also as they still only have the one album i don't think that warrants a headline slot. could possibly be a mainstage sub?