Camp Fires

bollyhead

Hi this is on the Leeds website.

Fires

Unauthorised bonfires/fires are not permitted anywhere at all at the festival. 

Anyone seen creating or fuelling a bonfire will be evicted from the festival site on the spot.

Anyone found burning any unsuitable materials such as toxic materials, other people’s possessions or the fencing, trees or hedges onsite will be liable to eviction/prosecution

http://www.leedsfestival.com/information/camping

Looking on the map there is an 'organised bonfire'. Has this ever been a thing before? I can't remember one from last year? So, I think it may be correct. No campfires in return for an 'organised bonfire' it would seem?leeds_2016_public_map_1800px_wide_web_ap 

Edited by Liam1082

6 minutes ago, moshing said:

I emailed them about campfires and they said campfire, no higher than knee height are still allowed. 

Awesome - I tweeted them yesterday and they answered other people's general questions but avoided mine about the campfire situation which made me more suspicious that they were banned.

I'm back to being super excited about 'pass the voddy' around a fire at 3 in the morning :)

• 11 months later...