Sziget Festival 2017

#1SzigetFan

32 minutes ago, Uncle Liam said:

I see Placebo announced a festival in July. So they'll be announced for Sziget sooner rather than later.

I know there not everyones cup of tea and a bit dated lately, I would be a happy boy though.

One of my faves.

Would they still headline?

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frequency, Zurich Open air, Electric Castle had announcements. Those are all festivals we use to share acts with.

Artists they announced today:

Mumford & sons

Major Lazer (I think they'll do end show)

The Prodigy

Moderat (seems like they're doing every july/august festival, I want so bad to see them)

Kygo (not headliner please)

Alt J

Rise against

Billy talent

Nero

Noisia

Ame live

Dixon

A trak

etc

Nothing special, only Moderat for me, but I think Sziget could have 1 or 2 good unexpected acts 

6 minutes ago, Diocane said:

Frequency, Zurich Open air, Electric Castle had announcements. Those are all festivals we use to share acts with.

Artists they announced today:

Mumford & sons

Major Lazer (I think they'll do end show)

The Prodigy

Moderat (seems like they're doing every july/august festival, I want so bad to see them)

Kygo (not headliner please)

Alt J

Rise against

Billy talent

Nero

Noisia

Ame live

Dixon

A trak

etc

Nothing special, only Moderat for me, but I think Sziget could have 1 or 2 good unexpected acts 

You forgot about White Lies, they're very good! Moderat would be my pick as well!

I wouldn't mind a return from The Prodigy tbh if they have a good sub. Also, PLEASE DIXON!

1 hour ago, Diocane said:

I really hope is Justice as electronic live act instead of prodigy. Doubt we'll get both. Sorry, I'm not really into White lies so I forgot them.

No worry!

I see Justice as a A38 headliner.. am I underestimating them? A38, 23h45 like M83 this year.

14 minutes ago, Diocane said:

I see Justice as main stage headliners. Moderat as a38 headliners (now that bloody beetroots have been booked by balaton).

Moderat, Nero, Noisia, Netsky, Flume, A trak,..... could be an incredible a38 lineup.

Moderat, Netsky and Flume are my top pick for A38 :) any track from A trak you'd recomend?

We got our Sziget packs today. The T shirts are loads nicer than last year, as are the other bits and pieces. I mean - Sziget socks!  

It was great to get it and start to feel excited for next year!

No announcements in it though!

12 hours ago, amfy said:

We got our Sziget packs today. The T shirts are loads nicer than last year, as are the other bits and pieces. I mean - Sziget socks!  

It was great to get it and start to feel excited for next year!

No announcements in it though!

A pack just arrived for my son. Tempted to bag myself a new pair of socks :lol:

7 hours ago, thetime said:

What do you think we will get Thursday? Headliner, then a mix of bands? Just a headliner or just small sized acts?

This wet dreary december has got me dreaming of August....

No Imagine Dragons, Ellie Goulding & Martin Garrix, announced just now for VOLT.

Good :)

My prediction would be:

Mumfords and Lads
White Lies
Moderat
Rise Against
Glass Animals