Require general info on V please

Amy smile

First time at a festival so sorry if the questions are daft but Can anyone tell me if my dad can park in the car parks on Friday for a few hours whilst we go back and forth to the tent with stuff or will he not be able to leave?  Also do we exchange tickets for wrist bands after we have entered the site or do we do that first outside? 

I think your dad will be able to do this but he will have t pay the £20 car park cost.  How long it will take to get out is

13 hours ago, Amy smile said:

First time at a festival so sorry if the questions are daft but Can anyone tell me if my dad can park in the car parks on Friday for a few hours whilst we go back and forth to the tent with stuff or will he not be able to leave?  Also do we exchange tickets for wrist bands after we have entered the site or do we do that first outside? 

I think your dad will be able to do this but he will have to pay the £20 car park cost.  How long it will take to get out is anyone's guess though.  Wristbands are done inside the site. The last few years you have had to get your wristbands before they'll let you out the site after first entry.  

My advise would be to take less stuff or get a trolley so you can do it in one trip.  If its your first time and your not sure where you going and distances etc he could be waiting for a long time in the car parks

In a camp site closer to the arena - (Red, Blue, Yellow) but not on a main pathway or near the toilets!! If you can camp next to a fence you are less likely to have people falling on your tent. Enjoy the festival!

Saying that - I have been to the "quieter" campsites in previous years - Grey and Green. I can assure you that they are not full of families or people that don't "make" noise!!!  If you don't like noise - get ear plugs or stay at home :)

Edited by festy-dancer