Cvs

Anyone going on their own?

Yes I am a soloist too! Hope to pitch up next to a friend's group but would be good to meet up with others going on their own too :) B)

I'm going solo too, so would be nice to meet some of you guys there I'll be there early thurs , pm me on fb nick de prazer

Edited by Nickdp

After a recent break up it would appear I am potentially going alone! Never been before so definitely a bit nervous but can't wait! 

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

After a recent break up it would appear I am potentially going alone! Never been before so definitely a bit nervous but can't wait! 

It's going to be AMAZING!!!

I'm going solo and stewarding for Oxfam for my first Bestival, Vodka is packed, and I'm ready to go :).  hit me up if y'all are going for beers etc

Edited by funkyuk

17 hours ago, funkyuk said:

I'm going solo and stewarding for Oxfam for my first Bestival, Vodka is packed, and I'm ready to go :).  hit me up if y'all are going for beers etc

Also voleneteering for oxfam alone, dm me if you wanna meet up or camp together 

Hey everyone :)

Johnny and I have set up a whatsapp group for anyone who wants to organise meeting up when we arrive Thursday! 

Just direct message me your numbers and I'll add you to the group :D (called Bestival solo Crew)

peace and love,

Becky xoxox <3

Bumpdebump... I've took the plunge and bought a ticket for 2017 (I left it a bit late for work opportunities).  I'm travelling solo, it's a return-to-form lineup that I couldn't miss.  Anyone else coming solo?  And is anyone driving and open to a liftsharer from the Midlands?

Going solo, was planning on camping off site, but just checking it would appear I need a non-camping ticket to get out and back in! 

43 minutes ago, muzza23 said:

Going solo, was planning on camping off site, but just checking it would appear I need a non-camping ticket to get out and back in! 

Yeah, there's quite a few restrictions this year regarding re-entry of both people and vehicles, the specific details of what's officially allowed and not are here.

I'm not convinced that it'll be quite as draconian as that in reality (especially on the Sunday for people who want to take their tents back to the car during the day for a quick departure later on), but they're definitely trying to limit/control the numbers of people going off site.

I'm going to this one solo (well I have friends in crew and other people I vaguely know are going) as a punter. Have winged it at festivals on my own a few times in the past so have no problem with that and I can always find plenty to occupy myself. But at the same time would also be up for some kind of "camp loner" campsite arrangement if it happens :)

Josh

(feel sure I used to have an actual account here but can't find the username in my emails, let alone the password, so now linked with facebook woo!)

So I'm going to Illusive now instead so have left the WhatsApp group in the capable hands of tillyandthewall and muzza23. Have fun y'all!

On 27/08/2017 at 4:17 PM, tillyandthewall said:

Woo!  More people! I'd be happy camping up with you Gareth.  Anyone else?  Don't be shy...

Me! How can I get in this magical WhatsApp group?? 

Sorry Asphyxia22, the mobile signal was poo all weekend so couldn't get in touch.  But if you're going solo to others then we might be going too.... drop a msg if that's the case!