Who's going then

Michaels denim shorts

2 hours ago, redler11 said:

im looking at here or V festival but I live in Devon

I went to v festival for three years and the last two on my own after a mate jibbed out both times. I had amazing times at V especially 2012 an amazing line up but this year's is terrible all bubble gum pop. Weston Park is a lovely site and the site to go for,  and the people when I went were very friendly unlike in some stupid reports you get. PS I live in Mid Devon

Edited by benus80

yeh had a great weekend as every year.

longest queue to get in that i've experienced in the past' right out through fenny bridges, however when it was moving took about an hour to get in, which was reasonable considering its length, and we poss hit peak time at around 1pm thurs.

the site held up well and was easy exit this year, and we did have a fair share of rain, but often over night which helped i guess.

music was great all weekend, with always something on that i wanted to hear or watch.

toilets were great, not a bad one all weekend and stocked well with loo roll and hand san, even being cleaned at 8am monday morning.

good times with good friends and really glad to hear the site was left tidy by and large.

look forward to next year!

48 minutes ago, spg said:

longest queue to get in that i've experienced in the past' right out through fenny bridges, however when it was moving took about an hour to get in, which was reasonable considering its length, and we poss hit peak time at around 1pm thurs.

the site held up well and was easy exit this year, and we did have a fair share of rain, but often over night which helped i guess.

music was great all weekend, with always something on that i wanted to hear or watch.

toilets were great, not a bad one all weekend and stocked well with loo roll and hand san, even being cleaned at 8am monday morning.

good times with good friends and really glad to hear the site was left tidy by and large.

I didn't arrive till Thursday evening at about 6pm and was dropped at the box office without any queues at all. 

My crew were saying how it incredibly dry & yellow grass whilst they were setting up & it needed some rain. I don't remember the rain ever getting me down. You could sit on grass pretty much all weekend after it had stopped raining for an hour or so & the only time I got caught in it I was dried by the fire at the tiny tea tent in about 20 mins.

musical highlights were terrorvision, hobo Jones & James. I wasn't impressed with proclaimers & reef weren't great 

the toilets were great & never really queued for any all weekend. 

It did seem noticeably quieter this year, most likely due to the shit storm that was 2015, it just made it easier to get about 

1 hour ago, spg said:

Yep, I enjoyed it.  It's been ten years since I last went so it felt like a new festival for me, I don't remember much from ten years ago.  I still think it's a lovely little site though, great views all round.

It took us about an hour and a half of queuing in the lanes to get in, but I do remember queuing for a couple of hours last time, cos I sat on the road and ate a pile of sandwiches to myself, watching vans being dismantled for searches. :rolleyes:

It felt a lot more sedate this time I think, but that's probably just a loyal crowd getting older.  Less obvious 'druggery', again that could be me and where I am now.:lol: I was quite surprised at how 'chairy' it was, particularly in the Big Top.  It was however very relaxed security wise which I very much welcome, I think we're all getting too used to 'hi viz' neanderthal's trawling around our festivals.

Leftfield were great and I always love Hollie Cook, but you know me, not enough Reggae or brass.;)

Was great to be all together again on a small site.  :wub:

• 10 months later...