Emperor 2017....is that it?

SloopJohnB

13 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Well I was at work with no internet access so for now, I don't have tickets as no Emporers left. Sometimes I hate my job! Totally gets in the way of planning life. 

I would sell you 1 at face value but I have a problem you have publicly announced you love the hotpots on the World Wide Web and that gives me issues ,well a sick feeling a cold sweat infact I feel I could probably catch the zika virus off such a statement! 

Ha ha 

41 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I would sell you 1 at face value but I have a problem you have publicly announced you love the hotpots on the World Wide Web and that gives me issues ,well a sick feeling a cold sweat infact I feel I could probably catch the zika virus off such a statement! 

Ha ha 

I thought they were great fun! First time seeing them, and i'd see them again :rofl:

Plus I need 3 haha! Not gonna bother if I can't get them. I've emailed Ticketline just incase they have a few random ones left! One can hope 

I may be wrong but I'm sure they release another raft of these at the start of the actual sale proper. only reason I think this is because I'm sure there is more than 1 chorus of complaints about not getting them on the facebook page every year. from the comments this year it sounds like it was a pisspoor job all round but I just logged on at 9am, clicked the tickets we wanted and paid?

There were actually 2 releases today, was sold out around 10am then they released more that were £5 more expensive nearer lunchtime

I love the festival but its starting to get expensive now

Dont think i'll be buying early bird next year

When compaired to y not which in my opinion had a better line up this year theres about £75 difference which is a lot

Kendal have confirmed that all of the Adult Emperors Field tickets have now sold out. However they have stated that they are looking into additional fields that have the same features as Emperors Fields. 

I'll be a little annoyed if it's better than Emperors Fields, but I'd imagine it has to be further from the arena to be honest.

10 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

There were actually 2 releases today, was sold out around 10am then they released more that were £5 more expensive nearer lunchtime

I love the festival but its starting to get expensive now

Dont think i'll be buying early bird next year

When compaired to y not which in my opinion had a better line up this year theres about £75 difference which is a lot

I agree that KC is starting to look on the expensive side and I also agree that it is an excellent fest.

If I bring the young uns next year and camp in emperors then I think the 4 of us would be cheaper at Glastonbury ( young team will be 12 next year so still a few more years free at worthy farm). 

Considering they provide little or no entertainment for 12 year olds then 75 quid admission is a bit steep. It is of course unfair to compare kc with glastonbury but the price is now comparable for us. I never really agreed with the extra charges for Thursday entrance which would make it dearer again. We go early to a few other fests and I always assumed it all helped with traffic management and gave those punters a bit more value for money with the extra nights holiday. Do anywhere else have a separate cost for going in a day early?