Going to Weston Park alone?

Hey,

I have seen loads of people are going to the hylands park on their own and have sorted group meetings, but havent seen any for weston park?
Anyone heading there on their own, just thought atleast to have back up people to talk to if everyone is segrated within their own groups they came with!?

Thanks,
Chloe

On 4 August 2016 at 7:42 PM, chlohoe21 said:

Hey,

I have seen loads of people are going to the hylands park on their own and have sorted group meetings, but havent seen any for weston park?
Anyone heading there on their own, just thought atleast to have back up people to talk to if everyone is segrated within their own groups they came with!?

Thanks,
Chloe

On 10 August 2016 at 1:18 AM, Jack banks said:

Im going alone too fancy meeting up and start a group?

4 hours ago, ChrisRob91 said:

Hi guys I'm also going to Weston on my own been a few times before but never on my own. I'm happy to meet up what would be the plan? 

Let's make a group! PM me your number and I'll start a Whatsapp group Xxx

Whilst I take family or go with friends to other festivals - I have done 18 V Festivals on my own - and have never regretted it. Always had random conversations with people. The freedom to discover a band and stick with it, or walk away from a performance which is not digging it for you is just the best. Neighbours at the camp site will chat to you - share drinks, foot pumps, hammers etc. It really isn't a problem. Just have walk around with a big smile on your face - and people will warm to you! Be sociable with stall holders too - they usually enjoy a conversation. And as it's going to be wet and muddy - everyone is all in it together and people are even more soicable. You'll have a great time!

And i know at the end of the Faithless gig - everyone will be turning to eachother and commenting on how amazing it was!

Edited by festy-dancer

• 2 months later...