Reading Weekend Ticket. Fuck Touts!

Hi all, as most of you have seen Reading weekend tickets have sold out and the Internet is full off w*nker touts. This year will hopefully be my 10th time so I'm praying on the good people of Efestivals that anyone has a spare that they are willing to sell me! Thanks so much if anyone can help. 

No offence but I struggle to have any sympathy with the people suddenly begging for a weekend ticket now it's sold out. Fair enough if you're new to the festival, but if you're not you know it sells out every year. The touts are scum of course, but tickets have been on sale for ages, with deposit schemes for people who wanted to spread the payments out etc. 

11 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

what about those of us who were literally too poor the rest of the year you capitalist fuck 

Fuck the poor. It's a good thing you're not going. It wouldn't be fair on all the young middle class girls getting off their nut on ket because their daddy doesn't love them to have to share a field with pond life scum like you. 

17 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

No offence but I struggle to have any sympathy with the people suddenly begging for a weekend ticket now it's sold out. Fair enough if you're new to the festival, but if you're not you know it sells out every year. The touts are scum of course, but tickets have been on sale for ages, with deposit schemes for people who wanted to spread the payments out etc. 

I agree with this tbh. If you really wanted to go and along with the scheme you can find the money. 

13 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

what about those of us who were literally too poor the rest of the year you capitalist fuck 

Yellow stop rolling this one out every year you bloody idiot lol. Your continued language output you use to people makes you look a bit of a dick to be honest....I am putting this mildly. And before you remark on his comment, you deserve for quite frankly being an arse.

22 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yellow stop rolling this one out every year you bloody idiot lol. Your continued language output you use to people makes you look a bit of a dick to be honest....I am putting this mildly. And before you remark on his comment, you deserve for quite frankly being an arse.

literally who are you and why do you think you can comment on my financial circumstances you fucking freak

Edited by Yellow_Fellow

On 6 August 2016 at 5:10 AM, Benj said:

Why don't you have a ticket?

Not trying to be a smart arse but if you've been the last 10 years you must have known a sell out was likely. Just curious!

Not that it any of your business but I was supposed to be going away but then it fell through the same week as Reading sold out. Anyway, I managed to pick up a ticket for £190 from my friends flat mate, happy days!