Stage Predictions 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full credit to the people who were calling Biffy under Ed then. That is one hell of an interesting placement, but not too surprising in hindsight - Biffy will be established to a lot of Ed fans who will recognise Many of Horror, Moutnains, Black Chandelier et al.

Interesting comments about the acts playing this year who she views as future headliners. There's a couple in there who've probably dropped off as well, similar to Biffy - but fair play to EE for mentioning them. Would love in 2020 for Biffy to top the Pyramid - not too implausible either going by her words.

1 hour ago, T-Mouse said:

I'm siding with the theory that there's a pattern in the formatting.

Friday: Radiohead, The XX, The National

T'other Major Lazer

Saturday: Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Royal Blood

Alt J

Sunday: Ed, Katy, Chic, Right Barry

BBK

At this rate I am going to be exploring on the Sunday because those two headliners do absolute nothing for me.

Nah sorry mate Biffy just confirmed to be Sunday. You're talking absolute shite.

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

Why does Biffy below Ed confirm the other two?

The lineup poster looks telling: we have the Other headliners in order, Pyramid headliners in order, so presumably Pyramid subs in order too. The next line? Who knows where it breaks down.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Running order on poster. Not confirms but I'd be shocked if it panned out any other way now. 

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

The lineup poster looks telling: we have the Other headliners in order, Pyramid headliners in order, so presumably Pyramid subs in order too. The next line? Who knows where it breaks down.

But. But. But... Katy Perry.... is on... the same lineeeeee

What does this mean!!!