Stage Predictions 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

I must be entirely out of touch with music nowadays. I literally have no idea what or who boy better know is or are.

I just had to google them. Sounds like it's a record label with lots of collaborators from the grime scene.

Edited by wozwebs

10 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Probably The National. I wonder if they'll get the Pixies/Smashing Pumpkins treatment 

I suggested this a while back, the acknowledged headliner but playing 2nd in a set just a bit shorter.

8 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It will be interesting to see the crowd they pull. 

Not my thing, but a very good booking. Good to see something different headlining the other stage. Fair play.

Not really, Other sub would have been just right but it's another of those where the topping act isn't necessarily the bigger act.

2 minutes ago, Half Man Half Mattress said:

Katy Perry.

Haha 

13 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Probably The National. I wonder if they'll get the Pixies/Smashing Pumpkins treatment 

If The National don't get at least a 60 minute set then we may as well end it all now as all hope for the world has gone. 

1 minute ago, ConorC said:

If the 3 other headliners are BBK/Alt J/Major Lazor, who's more suited to going up against Ed?

None of them. Biffy will be up against Ed I imagine.

Neil's info has BBK up for Saturday other and Alt-J can only do Saturday so they're your subs for Foos. Biffy headlining the other against Ed with The National in support is my bet.