2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Charm said:

I failed to get tickets three years in a row and it felt I was never going again, when I finally got them the feeling was incredible, wishing you a bit of that buzz. 
Charm x

Three years! I'm not sure I could handle that much disappointment.

2 hours ago, waterfalls212434 said:

your mate wouldnt be called steve would he? Just I know a guy in the group I go with who got tickets like that the other year.

You're not the Waterfalls212434 who I met on PlentyOfFish, bought me dinner, took me up the Rowbarge, then never called again, are you? You bastard!

10 minutes ago, Woffy said:

You're not the Waterfalls212434 who I met on PlentyOfFish, bought me dinner, took me up the Rowbarge, then never called again, are you? You bastard!

busted,. sorry dude I was just testing the waters......seeing how the fish flowed........tasting the trout.......sampling the salmon......I apologise

On 27/08/2016 at 1:09 PM, meirionw said:

Tried to edit and the message unable to edit due to outstanding order, not sure what that means as the only one showing is for 2016, any body any ideas

Yep....there is a tech issue with editing accounts that bought tickets for the 2016 festival.  Seetickets are working on it but advised me to submit a new registration instead.

12 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I have my diary cleared for 1st and 8th. 

Done it on an all nighter before. Wasn't a good experience. Early night and up for 7:30 on T-Day for me this year.

Getting up early isn't even a question.  There's no way I'm going into F5 mode without breakfast and a bucket of coffee

Edited by Quark

On 24/08/2016 at 1:20 PM, parsonjack said:

Also....if you need to update your photograph you will need to submit a new registration if you bought tickets for 2016.  I had an email from See confirming that there is a system problem which prevents you updating your photograph if you bought tickets for 2016, and to submit a new registration instead.

I've checked and all my registrations came back from SeeTickets as expected, I assume that means that they are still valid? I don't want to change photos so assume everything should be OK?

44 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

I've checked and all my registrations came back from SeeTickets as expected, I assume that means that they are still valid? I don't want to change photos so assume everything should be OK?

if they come back as valid then that's all good.  It's only an issue if you need to update your photo.

Ah, September has arrived.  And with it my first T-Day nightmare of the year.  Exactly why I would have been trying to buy tickets on an open air internet café in a park with my brother holding a bowl of cereal for me, with a giant counter ticking down the number of tickets left while I'm unable to find the link to the ticket page is anyone's guess.