2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, mike46 said:

Quick question on the confirmation emails - is it just the lead Booker who gets one or does everyone of the 6 receive one?

everyone in our group has received an email; confirmation for lead booker, deposit paid against your reg. for the remainder 

Edited by oneeye

I got my tickets at 9:12 and confirmation came through at 9:30. So unbelievably happy, had no hope after missing out on Thursday and my laptop failing to load anything this morning. All I saw was the white screen 'unable to load page' but my sister managed to get the booking page after one refresh when I called on her for help. Couldn't get anything after that though, hold page never even loaded again after I paid for mine.

Just now, MadScientist said:

Really pleased to have got tickets this year. 

To all those who weren't so lucky don't be disheartened there's always a way. I didn't get a ticket last year but stewarding with Oxfam got me on the farm.

Good!  I remember seeing all your posts in the secret sales threads last year...

I got in at 9:02 on my phone on 4G that I wasn't manually refreshing - all my attention was on the laptop! Confirmation email arrived at 9:05. Kept trying on laptop and phone but phone got in another 2 times to buy for other friends. Got 15 tickets in total. No one else got a booking page. 

8 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

Really pleased to have got tickets this year. 

To all those who weren't so lucky don't be disheartened there's always a way. I didn't get a ticket last year but stewarding with Oxfam got me on the farm.

Whats working with them like? Hours etc

45 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Is it possible they gave you the wrong registration number?

No because on the page after you enter all the reg details it confirms everyone's details back to you and his was there all fine, no attempts to book against it either. Luckily I have a screen shot of this but don't think it will do me much good.

1 minute ago, lostinlimbo said:

Man that was stressful.

Do you think tickets took longer to sell out as no phone booking option this year?

There hasn't been a phone option since 2013. Possibly due to people using Refreshinator, or perhaps since what looks to have been a failover server was operating maybe a server was down.