2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

Confirmation mail now in. Internet was slow as hell here this morning and had to reboot two routers twice, Fast.com was showing 400-700Kbps! Got through twice, first time I messed up the card details, had to go back reenter only for Chrome to reset and use the wrong details again which ended with seetickets session timing out! Luckily got back in a few mins later.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 10 of us over 2 groups. The other group of us were sorted in 2 mins. 

I got through to the enter reg page about 40 times in the first 10 mins (no joke). Each time I then pressed proceed, I went back to the holding page. 10 mins in, I got a text through to say a mate booked ours. 

I had promised someone at work Id try for them after us. Again I kept being kicked out after entering reg details. 2 mins before they sold out, I got her group. They had not a sniff of even the holding page. (All 5 of them)

My mate who got through for us, got through another 4 times for his sister and random groups of his facebook friends.

I had another page loaded to come on here as it was sold out.

I think if you were able to get in, you could constantly do it. We got a lot of tickets between 3 of us. The others in our groups saw nothing at all at any point.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

just got my confirmation and theres something worrying on it

on my registration numbers it has the two i used to book but has my name next to both of them and not the second person i booked for

on my registration email though, the same number has the correct name next to it

anyone got any ideas whats going on ?

7 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Just beyond gutted, I had the payment screen and it just wouldn't go through, then it said one of our group already had a ticket... but here is the thing, he hasn't, nobody had got him one, why would that happen?

There does seem to have been some problems matching up reg numbers. I've seen posts saying reg numbers incorrect, but apparently they were 100% accurate.

9 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Just beyond gutted, I had the payment screen and it just wouldn't go through, then it said one of our group already had a ticket... but here is the thing, he hasn't, nobody had got him one, why would that happen?

Is it possible they gave you the wrong registration number?

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

We had 10 of us over 2 groups. The other group of us were sorted in 2 mins. 

I got through to the enter reg page about 40 times in the first 10 mins (no joke). Each time I then pressed proceed, I went back to the holding page. 10 mins in, I got a text through to say a mate booked ours. 

I had promised someone at work Id try for them after us. Again I kept being kicked out after entering reg details. 2 mins before they sold out, I got her group. They had not a sniff of even the holding page. (All 5 of them)

My mate who got through for us, got through another 4 times for his sister and random groups of his facebook friends.

I had another page loaded to come on here as it was sold out.

I think if you were able to get in, you could constantly do it. We got a lot of tickets between 3 of us. The others in our groups saw nothing at all at any point.

yep one of my mates got in 3 times with relative ease after the first time. It was a very hectic and panic ridden 15/20 minutes to start, id still be pressing f5 now with no joy if it wasnt for others 

1 minute ago, scrippit said:

Won't be entirely relaxed until confirmation email comes through as someone else (who I have never met) got ours. Spirit of Glastonbury alive and well but.... 

Any ideas how long they take?

Usually within the hour. Go to seetickets customer service and check your reg number and it will tell you 

1 minute ago, scrippit said:

Won't be entirely relaxed until confirmation email comes through as someone else (who I have never met) got ours. Spirit of Glastonbury alive and well but.... 

Any ideas how long they take?

You can check your order here.

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice?aff=efestivals

Just now, mike46 said:

Quick question on the confirmation emails - is it just the lead Booker who gets one or does everyone of the 6 receive one?

Prior years: lead booker gets confirmation email.  Everyone else gets 'a balance has been booked against your number' type email also, but later.

2 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Usually within the hour. Go to seetickets customer service and check your reg number and it will tell you 

You need order reference number to use that I think - not registration number. As someone else booked for us we dont have it!

1 hour ago, Mash011 said:

Feeling pretty good with my t-day performance this year - after getting right in for my ticket managed to get through and buy twice this year, including for fellow efester @LondonTom. Cya there everyone!

<3

Was awful for me getting through but managed after a bit to pay the Glasto love forward!!

More convinced on the randomness/connection not mattering a fuck than ever before!

Can't wait for next year and I shall be making my return to efests, know you've all missed me ;)

6 minutes ago, mike46 said:

Quick question on the confirmation emails - is it just the lead Booker who gets one or does everyone of the 6 receive one?

Last year as lead booker confirmation email came within the hour. Individual emails for each registration came at 15.15