• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, barnaldo said:

Thank you tommytas

If you know how, host hack

109.231.214.235 glastonbury.seetickets.com

and then go to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm/1100000/

good luck

Thanks @TommyTas

Devastated to not see this in time.

Would you be able to provide an explanation on how to use this for the resale?

Me and my best mate have been planning to come to England from Australia for this festival for 2 years during our medical elective in London in final year, organised and planned everything around the festival and unfortunately didn't score any tickets, so absolutely desperate to nab some in the resale. Is there any other way to get tickets apart from the resale? 

19 minutes ago, OddRon said:

that's got me more worried as its not coming up on my orders

Sorry, that wasn't the idea. I used the confirmation number (took screengrab) and payment card postcode, not my orders. 

Tix bought at 9.20am, email came through at 10.23am. 

Edited by Levitz

1 hour ago, scrippit said:

Got to say a big thank you to scrippit who posted this link early on in all the chaos. I clicked, registrations and payments in, confirmation emails received at 0905! Tried continually for the next 40 mins to communicate on this forum to offer help, even put in other people's reg. numbers but no more joy this end.

The sale did drag on a little longer than recent years, hopefully the fckin refreshinator app and others alike die a death, never to be seen again. The rule of thumb (or finger) should be F5 only I reckon.

I used Chrome, pc hard wired to 100Mb broadband, for what it's worth (as in previous years).

Chin up for all those now in the world of resale, there are loads of fantastic people on here who will help, I know from first hand! 

Still a tad shell shocked, happy that I was successful but tinged with disappointment for those less fortunate.

Just now, oneeye said:

Got to say a big thank you to scrippit who posted this link early on in all the chaos. I clicked, registrations and payments in, confirmation emails received at 0905! Tried continually for the next 40 mins to communicate on this forum to offer help, even put in other people's reg. numbers but no more joy this end.

Glad I could help.

Last time I personally managed to get tickets (rather than a friend getting them for me) was when you could still get them over the phone! Admittedly I haven't tried to go to Glasto every year since my 1st in 2003 but I do feel I have the worst luck on ticket day. Or it could have something to do with the fact I live in the countryside with not-so-great internet and I'm a bit rubbish with tech?? (wish I could have quickly worked out how to host hack after seeing the messages here)

It was only me trying to get two tickets this year today (didn’t try for coach tickets).  Used single Chrome tabs on; plugged in laptop, Ipad on wifi and mobile on 3G...only the mobile got to the holding page occasionally otherwise nothing was working for me at all  :(

I volunteered last year with recycling crew which was great and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind a bit of hard work, but for a couple of reasons it seems unlikely I'll volunteer in 2017.  Oh well...can try for resale or crossing fingers I'll be preggers sometime in 2017 so won't mind missing Glasto so much next year. :blink:

Congrats to everyone who got tickets this week, it’ll be amazing! And if you didn’t there’s still hope: in resales or you could volunteer/work for your ticket.

Possibly the most insane ticket day I've ever experienced. 12 of us got through on multiple occasions to input reg details only to then have the page crash. I myself got through and failed 4 times. Somehow we all managed to get sorted though.

Massive amount of sympathy to those that were not successful. I've had to take it to the re-sale on about 3/4 occasions now. There is hope, don't give up. If you really really want to be there you will make it eventually. I'll deffo be helping people out next April.