2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was hard, hard, hard...

My daughter in Glasgow got in 4 times! 

I finally got in once......7 other people didnt get a sniff.......

Those that didnt get through. Keep the faith. You will get them in resale.

I am not sure quite how but we managed it once again 6 of us trying in different locations - I just used 1 laptop with  Firefox and Chrome browsers on auto refresh or occasional manual refresh  plus ipad on safari all on wi-fi virginmedia and iphone on 4g. Got through to , holding pages on refresh on laptop and finally got booking page put details in to find one of our other group had got them already so pressed back and put in details of rest of group and success!! so all in all 11 of us going!! Cant quite believe we did it again!! 

It will be my 19th time:)

5 minutes ago, Messy said:

Were there secret resales this year?

I got a couple of mates tickets in them a couple of years ago fairly easily but I remember reading it's less of a thing now.

There was one secret resale, but It wasn't so secret and sold out in something ridiculous like 3 minutes. It was a bloodbath. 

I got through to the booking page after my 3rd refresh at 9oclock nearly had a seasure, got all details in and it wouldn't proceed  tried back button and proceed but no luck fortunately got in again at 9 mins past and secured 6 tickets thank god. Managed to get booking page again for friends but no luck proceeding. Confirmation email arrived 18 mins past 9 so I'm well pleased I'll be trying again in resale for friends.

2 minutes ago, Untz said:

There was one secret resale, but It wasn't so secret and sold out in something ridiculous like 3 minutes. It was a bloodbath. 

Just now, Chuggs said:

There was a very short one (only lasted 20 mins or so?) after the main resale.

C.

Well that's very sad.

3 minutes ago, guitarbhoy1888 said:

YES! after 40 minutes i finally managed to get them without my dad noticing! now just the horrendous job of keeping it a secret from him until christmas day! 

anyone getting confirmation emails yet? i won't believe i have them until i have that email safely on my computer...

I haven't yet.

How on earth did you contain yourself? :lol:

That was brutal. Managed to get tickets at 9.20 on the only booking page I had the whole time. Failed to get tickets for other people. Every year since 2007 now. Email through as well. Daughter failed at work and four other people failed to get through as well. And the old laptop was the one that got through. Bought a new MacBook to replace it a few weeks ago but old trusty is not going into retirement now.

Extremely happy right now.. it looked like all was lost!

2 Groups of us trying for tickets, 1 group couldn't even get on to the holding page and we had 2 computers and a phone trying for tickets. My Mac stopped refreshing properly 10 minutes in and the other computer got on to the registration FIVE times before it'd let us on to the payment page, even then the first time it kicked us out. Got our tickets about half past luckily and then managed to get back in 10 minutes later for the other group!

The Balls in you court now, Radiohead :D:D:D

11 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Nope....the Host hack directed folks to what I believe is the DR system hosted elsewhere.  It was offline for the Coach sale, and has been offline for the main sale for the last couple of years.

I have no idea why it was left online for this main sale.....

So peeps were able to hit the DR system and get successful?