2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an absolute western...

got to the payment screen and submitted about 5 times, nothing

then back to the booking screen and it said one of our group already had a ticket

had to delete his details but couldn't resubmit, then sold out.

Gutted, especially as the person in question was a last minute submission, the strange thing is they can't work out how they have a ticket, they reckon nobody has got them one.

Got absolutely fucking nowhere. How is it right that from 4 groups, with around 20 people trying (plus I had family elsewhere trying) that only 1 person got through, twice. Didn't get my groups tickets though. But how is it an equal playing field if the same person gets through more than once whilst the rest of us cant even get a holding page. 

As you can tell I am fuming right now. 

Didn't get tickets. Gutted!

PCs, Macs, and iPads on wifi (BT Infinity) consistently failed to load the holding page.

Much more success on mobile, refreshing regularly with the occasional crash.

Got through to the add registration page on one phone on EE at about half past, thought we had it! Put in registration details and it just kept sending us back to the holding page. Kept pressing back and proceeding again and eventually we lost the registration page and were just back to holding.

Guess it's the resale for us then. I know I won't be able to stop myself from coming on here though over the winter.

If the resale is a fail, I reckon it'll be a foreign festival for me next summer.

2 minutes ago, sjhopewell said:

I got tickets 5 minutes after they sold out.  After 45 minutes of refreshing, I got to the registrations screen.  But it kept hitting a brick wall.  I kept going backand refreshing, eventually it went through but said tickets were sold out.

I then spent 5 minutes going back to the previous page and clicking "proceed" again, in the slightest hope something would happen, and one time it did go through to the payment screen and then got accepted.

Can't believe it, but persistence paid off today!

Same here very tough today.

Managed to get through twice. Chuffed to bits. The second time we only needed one and after proceeding to the payment page it kept saying 'deposit tickets no longer available'. So the pot must have been empty! I kept going back and proceeding again. Eventually it took us to the billing page. My heart is not my friend right now.

Edited by mikegday

it has just been confirmed that last year was my last festival.

GF and her dad don't want to try for resale tickets as there is no guarantee he can use his campervan. I am not too keen in trying to get down there on my own and then spend the entire weekend alone so looks like thats it for me.

Thanks guys for the last few years, shame I never got to meet any of you at the efests meet.

Managed to get 6. 8 of us trying seperately, i was the only one to even get to add reg page. Using firefox. Came into the office, had 2 mac (2 browsers on each), 2 iphones on 4G and an ipad. Still didn't manage to get 2 of our group though. Sheer weight of numbers and access attempts must have slowed it down massively

45 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Got through to the last page but when I click buy tickets it says " Your payment has already been processed" and doesn't give me a confirmation page. When I try to get through again it says tickets have already been bought for the registrations, that should be fine yeah?

Got the confirmation email through, time to start getting properly hyped about Radiohead

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, tommytas said:

If you know how, host hack

109.231.214.235 glastonbury.seetickets.com

and then go to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm/1100000/

good luck

how did this work then? absolutely shite with computers and didn't wanna waste time finding out, but seems it worked for a few people

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

there wasn't loads of people using the Refreshinator app last year hammering the siute thousands of times a second though.

Yep, good point. It might have had a bearing on it, especially if they had chosen to block that and the're is an additional processing overhead associated with that. Maybe.

I have to say i didn't get a sniff (lucky a friend of mine got in towards the end). For the past years I've always managed to get at least 12 tickets.

As i said earlier. Ive since moved into my own flat and now running on BT rather then Virgin. so maybe that has played a very small part to me not even getting off the holding page, who knows maybe my luck has run out, I had a gut feeling this time round was going to be tough even with the bad mud this year.

Will hopefully be back here in April trying to get another 6