2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

I didn't get past the registrations page, thankfully someone else in my group came through.  We managed 3 out of 5 groups in the end. Think they will still be up for it, so 3 groups at least on resale day here

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time since 2003 I haven't got tickets. My (then) boyfriend proposed to me at glasto two years ago, and this would have been our first one since getting married. So feeling pretty sad about it all :-(. I an trusting the efests team will band together in April and fix all the sadness! 

3 minutes ago, Messy said:

Absolutely gutted, none of our 10 got through and neither did another group we know. First time we've ever failed in 6 years. :(

I have failed before, but have always gone. I know it is a depressing wait, but there are loads more chances. Keep the faith x

The website is just fucking hopeless. 

I posted a cry for help on facebook and someone out of the woodworks managed to get me a ticket... really kind...

But apart from that a group of 12 people and all we saw was a white page... I found out they sold out through twitter because the page still wasn't loading...

13 hours ago, mikegday said:

Just discovered a easy way to do pretyped short cuts in iOS. For anyone planning to use an iPad or iPhone could save precious seconds. I've done shorts for example r1 for Ryan's reg number, r2 for Ryan's postcode. p1 for Paul's reg number. Cc for credit card number.

good luck everyone!

IMG_1377.PNG

I owe you a beer! Didn't get a sniff on any laptop (on 2 different connections), but 4G worked and this saved me about 10 minutes!

I got tickets 5 minutes after they sold out.  After 45 minutes of refreshing, I got to the registrations screen.  But it kept hitting a brick wall.  I kept going backand refreshing, eventually it went through but said tickets were sold out.

I then spent 5 minutes going back to the previous page and clicking "proceed" again, in the slightest hope something would happen, and one time it did go through to the payment screen and then got accepted.

Can't believe it, but persistence paid off today!

2 of us got nowhere, not even the holding page just that awful white screen, then out of nowhere my phones 4g got through 40 minster in. We were both ready to give up at 25 past, started planning my holiday that id go to instead, thank fuck i dont have to do that. Still not really processed it yet as I got home from mint lounge 4 hours ago, back to bed before I crack open a celebration can.

2 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Definitely throttled it this year. I mean its taken nearly 1 hour to sell out, and I doubt if interest has reduced suddenly this year...

this

they can sell it out in 5 minutes if they wanted to

this was approching 2004 levels

Failed this time but will retry in resales. Didnt help my pc decided to crash on me at 8.55, recovered by 9.07 but just took time just getting to holding page! Several refreshes and then chucked out again. Seetickets obviously struggled today as it took longer today. 

However well done to all those who got sorted and good luck in the resales to those who failed today. Hope to see you in June.

Thankfully all of our group got a ticket, I'm so happy I get to go to Glastonbury again. Didn't even see the holding page on my laptop once though which seems a bit ridiculous. 

So sorry for those who weren't successful, fingers crossed for the resale - the efests community will get you there! 

Had 3 separate session time out messages after trying to submit my payment details on numerous occasions. Was nearly crying through pure frustration. Got in again a 4th time to find the beautiful 'Tickets have already been purchased with this registration' message.  Thank god for friends. So relieved. Like last year I'll help fellow efestivallers in the resale. Was a lovely feeling meeting complete strangers at the festival last year who I managed to bag tickets for. Commiserations to all who were unlucky today... keep the faith for the resales