2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Is anyone else going out tonight to get shit faced to cope with the impending doom of ticket day? I feel like it's a solid coping strategy. 

I wish! That is my usual strategy, although failing on ticket day for the last 2 years is worsened with a hangover! I'm 7 months pregnant this time round so no chance of a few calming drinks for me - although I have recently been prescribed diazepam to help me sleep which may be useful tonight! 

25 minutes ago, rubenz said:

30 minutes according to the glasto site

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/glastonbury-2016-tickets-sell-out-in-30-minutes/

I thought it was 26 minutes for some reason though

That was 2015. I remember that number so clearly as it was my first year**

**as has been exhaustively documented in this parish ;)

Ben

29 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Quite the opposite. I keep looking at my clock to see if I can go to bed yet

Like Christmas when you're 7, but with the crushing, heartbreaking possibility of no fucking presents when you get up in the morning.

STAY POSITIVE FOLKS!

Edited by Woffy
Good luck tomorrow Dr. Ben!

That time of year again. Have about 12 of us attempting tomorrow split over 2 groups. Absolutely fucking bricking it. Apologies as I'm sure this has probably already been asked but can anybody remember in what order the ticket info is requested? (Name, reg no and postcode registered with).

Trying to put a PDF together with everybody's details and reckon the correct order may save some valuable cut and paste manoeuvring time.

I can't believe I just wrote that on a Saturday night.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

That time of year again. Have about 12 of us attempting tomorrow split over 2 groups. Absolutely fucking bricking it. Apologies as I'm sure this has probably already been asked but can anybody remember in what order the ticket info is requested? (Name, reg no and postcode registered with).

Trying to put a PDF together with everybody's details and reckon the correct order may save some valuable cut and paste manoeuvring time.

Screenshot_20161004-161407.png

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Reg number and postcode 

20 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Ooops, just saw its already been posted!! 

IMG_5188.PNG

Edited by Curlygirl