2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am very happy. I had several people helping me and a friend got through.

Last year I got a Thursday coach out of Birmingham in the resale. I was delighted to get that and it was through the help of a fellow Efester that I could go at all.  This year's deal is better though - Wednesday coach from Taunton.

I will be trying for friends on Sunday. The very best of luck to everyone. 

18 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Yeah that's no problem.

I can't guarantee I'll be successful though, lol. I'm just hoping it'll be 3rd time lucky for me!!

Can't think of not going now!!!

Dilemma!  I'm really grateful but I'm worried that if I ask you to, and you get through and then she gets through, she won't be able to buy her own as mine will be rejected.  So it seems unfair on her really, even though I think the chance of her getting through are slimmish, she is so looking forward to going that I don't think I can make it harder for her to buy tickets.

I'll let you know if I change my mind though and am touched by your kindness in offering.  If one of your friends drops out and you have space to buy 3 let me know - ha ha!

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

So I've missed it all... but from what I can gather

• sold out in 13 mins

• most people on here who wanted tickets got them? 

• that ridiculous app was well errrr pointless

one question I have is if any backdoor links etc worked?

Nope, they just redirected back to the end of the queue

Oh reading this thread is making me so nervous for Sunday... Well done to all those who got tickets - it looked brutal. I still get distill alerts and got sold out alerts at 6.13 for Weds and 6.20 for Thurs, so it was really quick. We're CV crew so I'm holding out for Sunday, and we've already decided that if we aren't lucky this weekend then we'll throw in the towel for 2017, so all our eggs are decidedly in one fragile basket. Yikes.

Good luck fellow Sunday people!

21 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Having secured tickets and finally calmed down, thought I'd come on here and see what chaos went down! From my groups attempts absolutely no one got through via laptop, all managed to get through on phones, might help for Sunday.

Was trying on my phone via 4g as well as desktop using wifi (2 ip addresses are better then one I thought)....didn't get a sniff on the phone never even got past the holding page.. where wifi on the desktop got through and got me the ticket...dont think there is any set way of doing it...just luck

Edited by waterfalls212434

54 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Didn't get them :(

Feeling very deflated.  Can't try on Sunday as I'm going on holiday on Saturday - I stupidly thought the sale date would be last Sunday.  My friend is going to try for me so hope she can get them but it's the first time she's tried........  Wonder if there's any wifi in the middle of the Aegean Sea?

I managed to get Edinburgh Hogmanay tickets from a ferry in the Aegean  (Paros to Athens) the other week - on 4g.  

4 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Dilemma!  I'm really grateful but I'm worried that if I ask you to, and you get through and then she gets through, she won't be able to buy her own as mine will be rejected.  So it seems unfair on her really, even though I think the chance of her getting through are slimmish, she is so looking forward to going that I don't think I can make it harder for her to buy tickets.

I'll let you know if I change my mind though and am touched by your kindness in offering.  If one of your friends drops out and you have space to buy 3 let me know - ha ha!

Hey BQ, totally understand.

Just let me know if anything changes, and if one of my lot drops out I'll let you know. I seem to be doing all the organising so it's not beyond it that they might, lol. Who knows we both may get through!!!

Good luck :D

2 minutes ago, lyndseyo said:

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice

for those still panicking about emails pop over to see tickets with your confirmation number and postcode and you can see your confirmation there (and even re-send your email)

random info as well it tells you what time the sale was made so what time you actually got it confirmed.....dead on 18.10 for me...so about 5-7 minutes before the sell out notifications started coming.....phew!

Edited by waterfalls212434

Well done to everyone who got one. Not a sniff on this side, hopefully Sunday repays me. Night out sat so will be hanging come 9:00 but let's see if the party can continue on through to dinner time before its time to realise I'm a fully grown man and in work at 8 the Monday morning. Good luck 

Edited by StevieGed

1 minute ago, DaveyGee said:

Hey BQ, totally understand.

Just let me know if anything changes, and if one of my lot drops out I'll let you know. I seem to be doing all the organising so it's not beyond it that they might, lol. Who knows we both may get through!!!

Good luck :D

Yeah good luck - hope you get some!