2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wetwipes said:

I was trying halfheartedly for Wednesday but never saw any countdown or went past holding page.  Not sure I would have known Wednesday sold out, if I  hadn't launched from glastonbury.seetickets.com    again.  None of holding pages for a wednesday booking switched to sold out - not great at all at all.  Not looking forward to Sunday - anyone else have no idea when/if holding page was actually refreshing? 

Seems lots of folks reporting no countdown on the holding page....so no guarantee it was auto-refreshing itself.

Pretty certain that manual F5 would still work....

9 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Was getting nowhere but then a mate got mine! So fucking excited. Even if my return coach is at 4am haha

GLASTONBURY HERE I COME! I'M BACK BABY!

Good to hear you got tickets! Such a relief to not be looking at three years off in a row.

How long do the coaches from London take, roughly?

Didn't get anywhere near for ages. All other groups I knew were getting through and getting so excited about their tickets. Making me more stressed about it. Still getting nowhere and neither were any of our group. Then my flatmate calls and says she's through for me. Give her all my details and she clicks buy and goes "Done... Oh wait, it says the registration number for Will Platt has already been used". No one has a clue why. I start panicking that some other group has got me a ticket. Then one of my mates pipes up "Oh yeah my girlfriend has got our tickets". Nice one, but I'm going anyway and have Wed coach from the location I wanted, so happy days.

Now announce Radiohead.

1 minute ago, FestiZebra said:

Anyone who got through, can you let us know your tekkers? F5 in one browser, auto-refresh add on, iphones??

I started off with 1 chrome window auto refreshing and manually refreshing 1 firefox window while also refreshing my phone....by the end I couldnt concentrate on 3 so got in the zone with one firefox window, manual f5 every few seconds and that got me through.

guess its better to simplify it!

1 minute ago, Nichole93 said:

HELP! We got through and had a confirmation number but the website closed we think we have tickets secured but no confirmation email can this email take a while to come through??? Anyone else had this?? 

If you had a confirmation number you have tickets :-) the email takes a while. 

I was getting the countdown, just kept with the F5 though and got through in the end. Definitely wouldn't bother with the auto-refresh apps - was taking around a second for the F5 refresh and I could easily manage that myself manually