2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in straight away for Thursday on dodgy train signal, but my friend needed a coach after 4pm due to work and they only had up to 3pm. So back out to Wednesday and by the time I had put a load of regs in, London was sold out. No-one else in our group of 25 got a sniff of the page. Fingers crossed for Sunday!

4 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Entered my order, it said it had already been processed - also said that lead booker (me) had already purchased. Didn't/couldn't get to confirmation screen though...

All up in the air right now!!

Bought 6 tickets and £560 odd quid is showing as missing - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

No luck at all, just refreshing the same page over and over. Six of us trying, one of us got through a couple of minutes ago on the Thursday in desperation as Wednesday had gone but had already sold out anyway. Oh well, Sunday it is I guess.

That was a fucking nightmare. The page completely crashed for me and the missus, and on both our phones (not using 'the app'). I've never had the page completely crash before. Couldn't even load the holding screen. It was looking so grim...

Until we got a whatsapp from two of our friends who managed to back us all tickets! 

For a minute there...

Managed to get 5 tickets - was refreshing on Safari and Chrome, and it was actually one of the Safari tabs I'd left auto-refreshing that got me in - it took me a few seconds to realise I'd gotten through to the next page.

Still shaking from the stress of it all.

Sorry to those who weren't successful, best of luck Sunday.