2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

1 hour ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Wasn't the white screen a symptom of possibly getting a cookie of death? Basically once you had it you'd never get through, hence clearing your cache and starting again.

Yes....pretty sure it was caused by a cookie being issued that pointed you to a dead back end server.  The only way to resolve it is for the server admin to clear the sticky table at See's end so that requerying only directs to a live server, for the cookie to time out, or for you to clear your cache including cookies, and restart your browser.

I recommend the doing the latter....clear your browser cache including cookies and restart the browser.

Alternatively start up a new different browser (Chrome instead of Firefox etc) or fire up a new machine.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Richi1988 said:

I'm way over thinking things now, do I go on see tickets website or Glastonbury website for tickets? Just panicking as I can't find anything to do with the tickets on either.

please help a brother out!

COACH + TICKET PACKAGES ON SALE THURSDAY, 6TH OCTOBER

As part of the Festival’s continued commitment to green travel,  15,000 coach + ticket packages will – as in previous years – be sold in advance of the general sale. These coach + ticket packages will go on sale at 6pm BST on Thursday, 6th October, via glastonbury.seetickets.com, rewarding green travellers with the chance to be the first to secure their Glastonbury 2017 tickets.

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

COACH + TICKET PACKAGES ON SALE THURSDAY, 6TH OCTOBER

As part of the Festival’s continued commitment to green travel,  15,000 coach + ticket packages will – as in previous years – be sold in advance of the general sale. These coach + ticket packages will go on sale at 6pm BST on Thursday, 6th October, via glastonbury.seetickets.com, rewarding green travellers with the chance to be the first to secure their Glastonbury 2017 tickets.

Thank you!