2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

We have a group of 10. I've been the lucky one the last few years, and have got every one of those 10 at least two tickets (some three), so if i'm not in all of their first 6 they purchase there is going to be a brawl. 

Confidence is key, I just don't fancy working a 2-11pm shift on Sunday if I fail. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I also believe in the power of positivity.

I'm actually quite confident this year, We have a well planned system in place. However, if we fail on thursday I'll be in mad panic mode as 6 of our group of 23 (including me) will be playing football Sunday morning, with 2 others away for the weekend. I will rope in my sister to help on my behalf but she wont have the commitment levels

6 minutes ago, fernandomassuy said:

Anyone have the backdoor links for the coach sale?

What about using them for the general sale ones, has anyone used them successfully to get tickets?

And I agree nikki - positive thinking can't hurt either!

id appreciate these as well if anyone has them? going to definitely be my first stop for tickets on thursday.

4 hours ago, jamesrfisher said:

Just had a page update

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Tour/Glastonbury-2017

leads to

'GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 2017
Welcome to the Glastonbury Festival booking site. To get started, please select an option from the available ticket packages below.

Don't forget that you will need the registration numbers and postcodes of all of the people you wish to book tickets for.

GLASTONBURY 2017 DEPOSITS
Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset
21st - 25th June 2017'

It also says available Sunday 9th.

Clicking on 'GLASTONBURY 2017 DEPOSITS' goes to

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/1100000

And shows the page to enter 6 details.

BUY GLASTONBURY TICKET DEPOSITS
GLASTONBURY 2017 AT WORTHY FARM, PILTON, SOMERSET
WEDNESDAY 21ST JUNE - SUNDAY 25TH JUNE 2017
REGISTRATION
Please enter the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are placing a deposit. You may enter up to 6 people's registration details, but can only purchase 1 ticket per registration.

Children aged 12 and under do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult.

YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You are booking a general admission ticket deposit. This means that you will pay just £50.00 per admission ticket now.

Both UK and International ticket balances of £188.00 + £5.00 booking fee per ticket, will be payable in the first week of April 2017 from 9:00am Saturday 1st April - 23:59pm BST Friday 7th April, when you will also be able to book car parking and cancellation protection. (Tipis and campervan tickets will be available in the accommodation sale along with Worthy View accommodation in late October).

If you have not paid your balance by the end of the balance payment window, or you decide to cancel your deposit, you will be charged an administration fee of £20.00 per ticket and refunded £30.00 per ticket. You will be sent a reminder email when the deadline is approaching. However, ultimately you are responsible for paying your ticket balance.

Please enter your registration details below.

YOUR DETAILS
Registration Number: 
Postcode: 
ADD UP TO 5 ADDITIONAL TICKETS
#1Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#2Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#3Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#4Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#5Registration Number: 
Postcode: 
 Proceed
Clear registration form

POWERED BY See Tickets

Entering my details just says registration is not eligible to buy tickets

If I open this page, fill in all my details now and keep it open until 9am on Sunday (and press submit then) will it work? Or is there some kind of timeout?

8 minutes ago, ProperTea said:

If I open this page, fill in all my details now and keep it open until 9am on Sunday (and press submit then) will it work? Or is there some kind of timeout?

Didnt help me in 2014, but it did mean that when I got through - no need to type reg numbers and postcodes as they were stored.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

I was just about to say the same thing Gonzo. There were quite a few reports that they'd just been taken back to the holding page. It appears the session doesn't start if you go direct to the ref page. 

Direct links to the coach reg page won't work because you have to visit another page to select your day of departure first. 

Even looking at that page sends me into proper fist-pumping happiness!

Booking ref is scrawled across the noticeboard above my desk in big feckoff writing, and I shall be doing my utmost to commit it to memory over the next couple of days.  I've got an early finish from work to get home and get my shit together and the evening blocked off between 5.30 and 7.00.

Spare laptop will be dusted off and set up, and phone will be fully charged.

What can go wrong?

20 minutes ago, musky said:

I was just about to say the same thing Gonzo. There were quite a few reports that they'd just been taken back to the holding page. It appears the session doesn't start if you go direct to the ref page. 

Direct links to the coach reg page won't work because you have to visit another page to select your day of departure first. 

That would have to be the case, even more so with subsequent pages such as the payment page, they can't allow you to pay for something without entering your registration details, makes sense they would force every application to only be accessible by starting at the beginning: glastonbury.seetickets.com

Edited by Avalon_Fields

1 minute ago, Avalon_Fields said:

This is the first time, it was announced (Well, just changed the details on the website) when they confirmed the ticket date.

Thanks Avalon, I've only been dipping my head in and out of here since the festival, mostly through being busy back at uni, but partly through complete fear of not getting tickets. 

35 minutes ago, musky said:

Yep, I was one of the ones that had that page up, only to be shoved straight back into a queue to get back to that page.  Can't imagine it would be a loophole they would introduce this year.