2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

After telling my current wife i was only going to Glastonbury once ( this year) i have finally plucked up the courage to inform her i may well ( i bloody am) going this year. The fact i told her after yesterdays registration cut off  that i was planning on going back next year she seemed to take it reasonably well. . Anyway, we got lucky with last years initial sale and a fellow glasto virgin snapped up some tickets with relative ease. On that basis it'll be a total horlicks this time around as my glasto partners in crime are all on holiday over Sundays sale. So... that'll be me sat there with a hangover on Sunday swearing at my laptop.

Good luck Thursday/Sunday guys. May the glasto gods smile upon you.

Don't worry, she can register in plenty of time for the resale :P

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Madyaker said:

Does anyone know if its still the case that if you're outside the UK and you don't have a UK debit card you can only use a credit card? I was told this was the case last year, couldn't use my Irish debit card.

that was the form last year but best  to check its the same this year.. maybe drop seetkts an email??

14 minutes ago, not worthy said:

for the deposit on Thursday you need to pay £50 + full price of coach...thats it for now.

When you pay the balance in April you have to pay the balance for the ticket (£238 - £50 + £5 booking fee) £192

Cheers! Couldn't remember from last year, fingers crossed for this year again! Good luck if you're trying yourself too 

8 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

After telling my current wife i was only going to Glastonbury once ( this year) i have finally plucked up the courage to inform her i may well ( i bloody am) going this year. The fact i told her after yesterdays registration cut off  that i was planning on going back next year she seemed to take it reasonably well. . Anyway, we got lucky with last years initial sale and a fellow glasto virgin snapped up some tickets with relative ease. On that basis it'll be a total horlicks this time around as my glasto partners in crime are all on holiday over Sundays sale. So... that'll be me sat there with a hangover on Sunday swearing at my laptop.

Good luck Thursday/Sunday guys. May the glasto gods smile upon you.

I only recently told my girlfriend that I will be trying for tickets again this year. She is not a festival lover and is a teacher so has no interest/ is unable to go anyway, the kicker is though - her birthday is the 23rd June...

She was not happy.

4 minutes ago, marcoolio said:

I'm starting to understand why you call her your "current wife".

i love her dearly but the thought of her standing in a muddy field for 5 days counting how many beers i'm drinking and berating me for my excessive intake of refreshments doesn't bare thinking about!

gawd bless her

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

I only recently told my girlfriend that I will be trying for tickets again this year. She is not a festival lover and is a teacher so has no interest/ is unable to go anyway, the kicker is though - her birthday is the 23rd June...

She was not happy.

my current wife is also not a festival lover... strangely enough she also works in education so is unable to get the time off. She did mention she could throw a few sickies to which i swiftly told her that was unprofessional! I think i threw her off the scent.

12 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Does anyone know if its still the case that if you're outside the UK and you don't have a UK debit card you can only use a credit card? I was told this was the case last year, couldn't use my Irish debit card.

Quote on the website:

"HOW CAN I PAY?

UK buyers may use either a UK registered debit card or UK registered credit card. International buyers must use a credit card (with a non-UK billing address)."

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

i love her dearly but the thought of her standing in a muddy field for 5 days counting how many beers i'm drinking and berating me for my excessive intake of refreshments doesn't bare thinking about!

gawd bless her

Fair enough. :)

33 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

After telling my current wife i was only going to Glastonbury once ( this year) i have finally plucked up the courage to inform her i may well ( i bloody am) going this year.

What about the ex and/or future wife? How did they take it? I think we should be told.

Edited by Untz

26 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Some might be disappointed to wake.

I went to Amsterdam in my youth once with my then girlfriend and some mates. While walking along we stopped to look in a shop selling all sorts of magazines, and there in the front window were two magazines entitled Shit Lovers I and Shit Lovers II. I couldn't handle it in my dream let alone get in to it for sexual gratification. I think that my dream was down to stress and the sub conscious realisation that I'm in the shit. That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it - the story that is, not the shit.

Oh so i haven't been back on here since the stressfest of this year's secret sales....  Already the anxiety is back :wacko: I really hope everyone on here gets tickets.

Never usually go for coach tickets but after this year's epic fail I'm going to give it a whirl on Thursday. Thankfully my whole group are also up for coach tickets. Although ours is a group of 9 so there's always the possibility that only six of us get tickets, and I'll be gutted if that's the case.... 

As much as I love Glastonbury

I hate the stress it causes, having several large groups. there is around 20 of us. and then you can only get six tickets. so you choose the 5 people you like most.  This will leave someone out, If that person then never gets a ticket, will they then think "if only I wasn't a c**t to my friends"

this is how I will be feeling if I don;t get a ticket

Edited by shuttlep

3 minutes ago, Lala1978 said:

Oh so i haven't been back on here since the stressfest of this year's secret sales....  Already the anxiety is back :wacko: I really hope everyone on here gets tickets.

Never usually go for coach tickets but after this year's epic fail I'm going to give it a whirl on Thursday. Thankfully my whole group are also up for coach tickets. Although ours is a group of 9 so there's always the possibility that only six of us get tickets, and I'll be gutted if that's the case.... 

Im the same - group of 8 though, I had to break it to my housemate I would be counting him in the additional group of 2 (its only him trying for tickets whereas in the main group of six we all are on multiple devices)

Safe to say a stony silence has fallen upon my house for the last few days... cant imagine what itll be like if I get tickets and he doesn't :/