2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a shocking dream last night where all of our groups got tickets in a matter of seconds - celebrations ensued, however we were all slightly disappointed that it wasnt a challenge. Make of that what you will. Bloody shit waking up and realising though.

6 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Had a shocking dream last night where all of our groups got tickets in a matter of seconds - celebrations ensued, however we were all slightly disappointed that it wasnt a challenge. Make of that what you will. Bloody shit waking up and realising though.

Could be worse - I've had two dreams recently where I have been smeared in human shit all over me. Make of that what you will. It was nice waking up mind.

25 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Could be worse - I've had two dreams recently where I have been smeared in human shit all over me. Make of that what you will. It was nice waking up mind.

I'm having horrible dreams at the moment.   Last week I was on jury service for a really violent knife attack, caught on CCTV. That keeps bashing into my dreams. Then last night dreamt my Mum was pouring boiling hot red wine onto her own head and arms.

We need a resident eFests psychoanalyst.

Edited by Waapster
Corrected spelling

10 minutes ago, Waapster said:

I'm having horrible dreams at the moment.   Last week I was on jury service for a really violent knife attack, caught on CCTV. That keeps bashing into my dreams. Then last night dreamt my Mum was pouring boiling hot red wine onto her own head and arms.

Image result for psychoanalysis + jokes

Just had a page update

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Tour/Glastonbury-2017

leads to

'GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 2017
Welcome to the Glastonbury Festival booking site. To get started, please select an option from the available ticket packages below.

Don't forget that you will need the registration numbers and postcodes of all of the people you wish to book tickets for.

GLASTONBURY 2017 DEPOSITS
Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset
21st - 25th June 2017'

It also says available Sunday 9th.

Clicking on 'GLASTONBURY 2017 DEPOSITS' goes to

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/1100000

And shows the page to enter 6 details.

BUY GLASTONBURY TICKET DEPOSITS
GLASTONBURY 2017 AT WORTHY FARM, PILTON, SOMERSET
WEDNESDAY 21ST JUNE - SUNDAY 25TH JUNE 2017
REGISTRATION
Please enter the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are placing a deposit. You may enter up to 6 people's registration details, but can only purchase 1 ticket per registration.

Children aged 12 and under do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult.

YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You are booking a general admission ticket deposit. This means that you will pay just £50.00 per admission ticket now.

Both UK and International ticket balances of £188.00 + £5.00 booking fee per ticket, will be payable in the first week of April 2017 from 9:00am Saturday 1st April - 23:59pm BST Friday 7th April, when you will also be able to book car parking and cancellation protection. (Tipis and campervan tickets will be available in the accommodation sale along with Worthy View accommodation in late October).

If you have not paid your balance by the end of the balance payment window, or you decide to cancel your deposit, you will be charged an administration fee of £20.00 per ticket and refunded £30.00 per ticket. You will be sent a reminder email when the deadline is approaching. However, ultimately you are responsible for paying your ticket balance.

Please enter your registration details below.

YOUR DETAILS
Registration Number: 
Postcode: 
ADD UP TO 5 ADDITIONAL TICKETS
#1Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#2Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#3Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#4Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#5Registration Number: 
Postcode: 
 Proceed
Clear registration form

POWERED BY See Tickets

Entering my details just says registration is not eligible to buy tickets

48 minutes ago, Waapster said:

download.jpg

20 minutes ago, jamesrfisher said:

Just had a page update

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Tour/Glastonbury-2017

leads to

'GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 2017
Welcome to the Glastonbury Festival booking site. To get started, please select an option from the available ticket packages below.

Don't forget that you will need the registration numbers and postcodes of all of the people you wish to book tickets for.

GLASTONBURY 2017 DEPOSITS
Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset
21st - 25th June 2017'

It also says available Sunday 9th.

Clicking on 'GLASTONBURY 2017 DEPOSITS' goes to

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/1100000

And shows the page to enter 6 details.

BUY GLASTONBURY TICKET DEPOSITS
GLASTONBURY 2017 AT WORTHY FARM, PILTON, SOMERSET
WEDNESDAY 21ST JUNE - SUNDAY 25TH JUNE 2017
REGISTRATION
Please enter the registration number and postcode for each person for whom you are placing a deposit. You may enter up to 6 people's registration details, but can only purchase 1 ticket per registration.

Children aged 12 and under do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult.

YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You are booking a general admission ticket deposit. This means that you will pay just £50.00 per admission ticket now.

Both UK and International ticket balances of £188.00 + £5.00 booking fee per ticket, will be payable in the first week of April 2017 from 9:00am Saturday 1st April - 23:59pm BST Friday 7th April, when you will also be able to book car parking and cancellation protection. (Tipis and campervan tickets will be available in the accommodation sale along with Worthy View accommodation in late October).

If you have not paid your balance by the end of the balance payment window, or you decide to cancel your deposit, you will be charged an administration fee of £20.00 per ticket and refunded £30.00 per ticket. You will be sent a reminder email when the deadline is approaching. However, ultimately you are responsible for paying your ticket balance.

Please enter your registration details below.

YOUR DETAILS
Registration Number: 
Postcode: 
ADD UP TO 5 ADDITIONAL TICKETS
#1Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#2Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#3Registration Number: 
Postcode: 

#4Registration Number: 
Postcode: