2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, marcoolio said:

2014 registrations should be good. According to the FAQ, only registrations from before 2010 have been deleted.  http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/2017-ticket-sale-faq/

It used to be possible to check registrations on the site using the registration number and postal code, but I don't see that option anymore. You can look up registrations linked to an email address here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

You're a star, thank you.

52 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

What do you do for the other 364 days of the year to need 6 laptops? (If you don't mind me asking!)

I have three children with laptops for school work. The husband has one. My friends who want tickets have two. I don't actually have six laptops. But bag them all up on ticket day.seems to work

21 minutes ago, nick17 said:

Sorry if this has come up before, but is there a way to get the reg numbers and postcodes to auto fill the boxes pre the sale?? Or is copy and pasting from another docu the only way???

cheers

ShortKeys Lite - install it and you can programme it so that you type in //(andwhateveryoudecide) and it autofills.  So I've got it programmed // nm1 and it fills in my name and // rg1 and my reg number and then the same with 2 for my friends' details etc.

12 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

ShortKeys Lite - install it and you can programme it so that you type in //(andwhateveryoudecide) and it autofills.  So I've got it programmed // nm1 and it fills in my name and // rg1 and my reg number and then the same with 2 for my friends' details etc.

Thanks!

What information do you need to input when buying tickets? Is it only the credit card details and registration number, or are postcodes/names needed too? First timer so...

41 minutes ago, fernandomassuy said:

Thanks!

What information do you need to input when buying tickets? Is it only the credit card details and registration number, or are postcodes/names needed too? First timer so...

Reg number and postcodes, then the card details. Everything else is already stored against your registration.

If i get tickets this will be my third Glastonbury in a row, I'm nervous about getting tickets but definitely not as nervous as last years (i was having recurring nightmares about three weeks before) However the strange thing is I'm more excited about this one than the others. I can understand why I was so nervous last year as the previous year was my first so I desperately wanted to go again, but at the time i didn't really think about the festival, just getting the tickets. Now all I keep thinking about is the festival itself, its a strange feeling which i guess only comes after you've been a few times.... anyway I bloody hope I get tickets!

Anyone going for priority tickets on Tuesday? I know last year green cyclists had that option and some tee pee people with problems on site that year had early access to tix. some friends who didn't get into the Campervan field this year have got priority for Tuesday. Anyone else?? 

7 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

If i get tickets this will be my third Glastonbury in a row, I'm nervous about getting tickets but definitely not as nervous as last years (i was having recurring nightmares about three weeks before) However the strange thing is I'm more excited about this one than the others. I can understand why I was so nervous last year as the previous year was my first so I desperately wanted to go again, but at the time i didn't really think about the festival, just getting the tickets. Now all I keep thinking about is the festival itself, its a strange feeling which i guess only comes after you've been a few times.... anyway I bloody hope I get tickets!

Well Good luck - I have never had to use the system as I work there. 

People will not believe me now but when I first started going in 1979 ' very few people in London were even aware there was a festival on ' - tickets were dead easy to buy { from 81 } - I would walk into the CND shop next to Old Street tube and would be out the door within a few minuets - ' actual paper tickets in my pocket ' - no staying up overnight trying to get a bloody web page - and within a few minuets all the tickets have gone !!

lucky for me that the WBC contract has been extended Until 2022 so I don't have to worry about buying tickets.

you just have to stay positive and if you are unlucky think about becoming a volunteer as there is lots of jobs ' as long as you apply at the right time '

when I first became a volunteer there was no web sites and it took me three years before the WBC would allow me to join.

Good luck to all who reads this .

7 hours ago, sedra said:

Anyone going for priority tickets on Tuesday? I know last year green cyclists had that option and some tee pee people with problems on site that year had early access to tix. some friends who didn't get into the Campervan field this year have got priority for Tuesday. Anyone else?? 

A friend in our group always gets his green cyclist ticket early, and without any hassle. He's fortunate to live not too far away. I'm not sure I'm up for cycling down the M6 and M5 with a tent and a few crates of beer on my back! 

3 minutes ago, beaker said:

Gutted. We also didn't get in the camper van field but didn't complain as we were told we would get our camper van ticket refunded and we didn't want to take the money from the festival. If I knew we could but our tickets hassle free I would have complained 

Contact the festival now. Can't do any harm.

17 hours ago, Richi1988 said:

I'm going to be trying on 5 or 6 different devises. My question is, how the hell do you keep up with the F5'ing on them all!!??

Well we have 5 of us manning them. And I have print outs of the reg numbers and card details by each laptop. Whoever gets through shouts and one of us reads the details out. Every second counts in my world. Something like 90 tickets a second sold?  Crossing fingers for another success

This has probably already been discussed so sorry for bringing it up again....

I know this is quite a difficult thing to answer but do we think the mud from this year to put people off getting tickets? The mood on here alone seemed to be quite low amongst quite a few people after the festival.

31 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

This has probably already been discussed so sorry for bringing it up again....

I know this is quite a difficult thing to answer but do we think the mud from this year to put people off getting tickets? The mood on here alone seemed to be quite low amongst quite a few people after the festival.

Just based on comments I've seen on forums, quite honestly I think the answer is no. Obviously that's skewed by the likelihood that those who had a miserable time and don't want to return probably aren't going to be hanging around on Glasto forums.

However many people did get put off we can be pretty sure that it'll be as difficult as ever to get tickets next week. :mellow:

2 minutes ago, musky said:

Just based on comments I've seen on forums, quite honestly I think the answer is no. Obviously that's skewed by the likelihood that those who had a miserable time and don't want to return probably aren't going to be hanging around on Glasto forums.

However many people did get put off we can be pretty sure that it'll be as difficult as ever to get tickets next week. :mellow:

You soon forget the more difficult moments and remember all the fantastic moments.