2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

It's a week later than I expected - not the traditional first Sunday in October as usual.

It does mean that I won't have to get up at 8.30am the day after my husband's bday drinks this year.  Doesn't feel right though... Nervous already.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Pheeeeew!

Not phew for people who have registered for The Festival Run...

Luckily I should be able to work for my ticket again in 2017 so I won't be trying on t-day, but there will be some pissed off people...

Did plan to go back in 2017, but after going back to Boomtown this year, we have changed our minds.

And away on the 9th October as previously mentioned, and to be honest the cost of £600 for us both and the van to go is too much IMO. 

Good luck all :)

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

On a plane on the 9th - totally gutted, deliberately didn;t book holiday for the 2nd so that I'd be around to try for tickets --- not funny - oh well I guess the odds are all stacked up against us for next year with the following one being a fallow year !

Some planes have wifi these days. 

Presume we'll hear a scandalous headliner rumour or two leaked/made up in the next few weeks. 

Edited by The Nal

Eastbourne beer festival that weekend - I'll be nursing an almighty hangover for the ticket battle. Gah! I'm buying for 11 at the moment so I'll have to see who gets in the first group (me and the missus for starters)  and who will have to go in the second group. Admin schmadmin. 

20 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Blinkin hope that Emirates to bali has .... trying to work out time difference, may actually be there, but it adds a whole new dimension to the normal bank of laptops/pc's/speedy internet/going into office etc ..... I quite want to cry right now

Your going to bali on emirates and you want to cry ....

2 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Already booked half a day off work to get coach tickets on 6th. I imagine its gonna be even harder to get tickets with it being the last for a couple of years.

Getting the fear just thinking about that lead-up to 6pm on the 6th. Where I'm working at the moment, I finish work at 5:30, so will hang around getting more and more nervous and hoping everyone around me buggers off so I can F5 in silence...

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Tell me about it! Am bricking it that tweet has made me feel sick ha!

Seems a lot but really its only like £6 a day if you do Tuesday to Monday if that makes you feel any better :)

Not really, if you arrive Tuesday night it doesn't really count as it's that late and some people go on Monday early enough that it works out £9 a day. I know it's different festivals but Reading is a quarter of that if you parked up for 5 days and Download is almost half for the same........albeit that is atrocious if you get the far West Car Park. 

After failing to get a ticket in the last October ticket day for the first time in 12 years, I'm way more apprehensive than ever before. It just resulted in me continuously thinking of ways to get a ticket for 6 months until I eventually succeeded in the resale. Will do everything to avoid that happening again...