2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

On 9/6/2016 at 0:14 PM, The Nal said:

Yep. Destroy your keyboard pressing F5. Take your hairy swingers out of your bags and mash them repeatedly onto the F5 button until you get onto the page and then get the details in as fast as possible. Have them copy and pasted into a word doc open on your desktop for speed. Don't ask questions. If a friend gets in ahead of you and gets tickets See will give you a "tickets have already been purchased for this reservation number" etc etc. 

Failing that, whip out your flute, try stimulate it to semi level, or even 3/4, leaving a degree of floppiness, and smash the fucking shit out of the F5 button with that too.

Mental note to self: wear gloves when using Nal's computer.  Possibly a hazmat suit.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/09/2016 at 5:40 PM, Chazwozza said:

Anyone know if @siblin will be sparking up his thing?

You won't need it for the main and resale tickets - they're both announced sales and we know when the site will be going live. I know in the past the odd ticket has gone on sale before the official time, but by the time you receive an alert that particular window would have closed again.

And trust me, you really don't want to be in the position where Siblin's alerts are useful.

So the agony is nearly upon us again, I will prey to whatever God you want for tickets after missing out on last year. We went to EOTR this year instead and after weeks of blazing Sun and talk of  EOTR never being that wet, guess what we had the wettest in years ! And there was me saying " I'm glad we didn't manage to get tickets for Glasto this year " after the deluge in June, karma I say. So fuck  whatever the weather this year, give me some tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had an off season through August but back and ready for the new campaign. Just assuming it's the 2nd but no real diff if it happens to be Oct 9. Convinced my luck is running out this time around having not just been, but got through for tickets past 4 years. Hopefully someone else in the group can pull it off this time 

On 07/09/2016 at 0:56 PM, maelzoid said:

I need this too.

I have a day trip booked to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone on the 2nd. Suffice it to say, no internet!

Will you keep us updated on your whereabouts during the day at Glastonbury so we may maintain a safe distance (Nighttime is no problem unless we mistake you for a mass of glow sticks)

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

See I don't think it's painful at all (it stops you from overpacking for one thing), although of course it does limit the amount of booze you can physically take. My only gripe really is the location of the coach park in London. Oh and the fact that sometimes the See drivers don't really know where they're going - the guy on the way back last year was asking us for directions to the O2!

But when you get a coach you rock up just the other side of Pylon/Bushy and you're straight on site. I've very rarely had to queue. I've never driven on to the site (before I did coaches I got a shuttle from Bath & West or Castle Cary) but the distance to those car parks fills me with fear when heavily laden. 

I've done the coaches quite a few times and always take the extra ticket chance. Weds coach from Bristol, so hotel in bristol tues evening, few drinks, breakfast, wander down for 11am coach, all being well on site for 1pm. Onlt downside is having to take more spirits than cider to keep the weight down. 

Have never actually got my designated coach back. Can always get on an alternative if there's space and never even had to show a ticket (which makes me wonder what the point of buying a return). 

On 8/3/2016 at 2:15 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

But when you get a coach you rock up just the other side of Pylon/Bushy and you're straight on site. I've very rarely had to queue. I've never driven on to the site (before I did coaches I got a shuttle from Bath & West or Castle Cary) but the distance to those car parks fills me with fear when heavily laden. 

I'm guessing you didn't get the coach this year then? :rofl:

5 hours ago, MadScientist said:

I'm guessing you didn't get the coach this year then? :rofl:

No I failed to get a ticket this year :(

I'm aware of what went on, but pretty sure driving in on balance is more of a hassle. In 8 years of going I've turned up on site in the coach park and queued for 30 minutes at most. 2009 is the only year there's been issues for me and that was due to an accident in the vicinity. 

Each to their own though! Should keep quiet about the coach benefits really... ;)

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

No I failed to get a ticket this year :(

I'm aware of what went on, but pretty sure driving in on balance is more of a hassle. In 8 years of going I've turned up on site in the coach park and queued for 30 minutes at most. 2009 is the only year there's been issues for me and that was due to an accident in the vicinity. 

Each to their own though! Should keep quiet about the coach benefits really... ;)

30 mins is nowt! I was workin n arrived on the monday so thankfully I managed to avoid all that. Some people coming through the gates from the coach however were due to arrive at 8:30 but didn't get in until after 16:00