Pint Prices

timeforher0es

I think (but my memory is fuzzy), that it was either £4.80 and 10p when you returned the can, or £4.40 and 10p when you returned the can. I might be mixing up years though. They all merge into one in my drunken memories.

Yeah that's right and I think it was £4.60 for a Kopparberg too, We got a nice cold strawberry cider on draught from the real ale tent, sure that was about £4 but they ran out quite quick.  They do let you buy 4 warm cans of lager for about £15-16, but they insisted they had to open them all at the bar, So you get to carry 4 open cans around if you want.

Don't forget to riffle the bins to make your beer money back though, even better if you can find some kids to do it for you, 10p per cup or can :o (joke!) but you will know what I mean when you see it!