Pilton party

cidy

1 hour ago, gmb1992 said:

I went to this a couple of years ago when it was Foals (i think) who played. 

I was already planning to be in the area and hadn't been to the festival that year so it was a lovely much needed Glasto fix.. wish I could go again in September...

I loved that Foals set, but friends weren't that impressed for some reason. Philisitines!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

I loved that Foals set, but friends weren't that impressed for some reason. Philisitines!

I can't really remember too much of the set but I remember just the general feel of the place was great and I think the weather was good too : )

I've been going on and off for quite some time and have seen PP grow and grow, all be it very gradually. 

As we all know, there have been rumours of an alternative to Glastonbury elsewhere in the fallow year, that could be a trial run for something else.

EE is an events promoter not a farmer

This year, invoices (definitely some, if not all) had to be made out to Glastonbury Events

LTD) rather than GFL.

I might be putting two and two together and making six.....

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

I love Pilton Party but am sad at how it has changed.  I know things change but it was so like the festival years back when it was in the football field.  Now it feels like it's getting too big for its boots.  Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I want it back as it was!!!!!

On 7/29/2016 at 8:39 PM, KING BURRIW said:

I love Pilton Party but am sad at how it has changed.  I know things change but it was so like the festival years back when it was in the football field.  Now it feels like it's getting too big for its boots.  Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I want it back as it was!!!!!

totally agree 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29 July 2016 at 8:39 PM, KING BURRIW said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly it's got very popular since Jo Whiley intervention. I was actually shocked at the length of the queue outside the ticket office on Saturday. They definitely sold well over 1000 on Saturday I would guess closer to 2000 I don't know what the capacity is for PP but there wouldn't have been too many left over 

14 hours ago, M_Il said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly it's got very popular since Jo Whiley intervention. I was actually shocked at the length of the queue outside the ticket office on Saturday. They definitely sold well over 1000 on Saturday I would guess closer to 2000 I don't know what the capacity is for PP but there wouldn't have been too many left over 

Sold 2500ish on Saturday apparently. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, payneruk said:

Does anyone know of camping within walking distance of Pilton Party? Ashcombe farm is full.

This one doesn't appear to be too far a walk from Pilton. I know nothing of the Pilton Party though so don't know where exactly it's being held.

http://www.lowerwestholmefarm.co.uk/findus.html

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

6 hours ago, JoeyT said:

I think it's in the same field as where the John Peel tent was this year.

Although it may be different depending on how the ground has recovered I guess?

4 hours ago, 5co77ie said:

yup it's usually the same field

Cheers, spent Saturday afternoon up there this year.

Appreciated