Pilton party

cidy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top stuff. It's on my Birthday!! Can't quite believe it! Time to party...and hard!

sorry, couldn't resist. 

EDIT: sorry, realised there was no relevance in my post to the original question

Im not too sure who at all, but I reckon they'll have played this year at the Big Show.

Edited by willutalk

Caught King Eider completely by accident in the Avalon Cafe. They were really entertaining. Good luck to them. Hope everyone off to the Pilton Party enjoys them.

Fatboy Slim is always great value too. I have always loved a bit of Fatboy and I'm pleased to report the seven kids (aged 11-16) that came with me to see him this year did too. Good times.

Edited by Glastoboy

2 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

For tickets? no nothing announced yet.

For the competition? Dunno I was there on the night. But expect the bands have mentioned it on their pages.

cheers Dee ..ill keep my eyes peeled lolx

Please bare in mind this is a local event we had big problems a few years ago with Jo whiley announcing it on Radio 1 and when it used to be held on football pitch it was bedlam.  I know that's not the case now and I have contacted both Emily and Organisers to plead with them NOT to sell the tickets on seetickets as was the first time last year.  Sorry for rant but you could see that alot of people not local had bought tickets via seetickets and selling them for a profit.

Edited by KING BURRIW