Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, gregory said:

That's a bummer, I like Bon Iver, Local Natives, Grandaddy, Wild Beasts, a lot of that lineup actually. I wonder who'll headline then. Too many festivals in Spain in June/July, not enough bands! 

Richard Ashcroft probably in with a shout for Thursday to cater for the ladsladslads

4 hours ago, gregory said:

I'll be disappointed if the headliners are:

• Thursday Rudimental
  • Friday Black Keys
  • Saturday RHCP
  • Sunday Stone Roses

...but if that screenshot is true, looks like that's what I'm stuck with

It's all about individual preference/likes, but personally I'd be delighted if these were the 4 x headliners. 

Saw Wolf Alice at Nos Alive last year and they were bloody amazing! but coming back to FIB this year as even thought he line up for nos alive last year was amazing the setting doesn't even compare to FIB and Nos alive layout is horrendous and far too packed for the amount of people!

So what i am saying is at my old age (mid thirties) i would rather go to a festival that might not have the best line up compared to others but for location next to beach and great venue with lots of space and amazing people FIB is the one!

Edited by oxford20

7 minutes ago, gregory said:

Wrong font? looks the same to me http://www.fiberfib.com/en/artistas.php 

May just be the browser but it looks bigger, slightly bolder and different to me.

Anyway there is no reason why that page would be going around just yet - anyone can view the page source and edit html on a static page, or simply a photoshop job

20 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

May just be the browser but it looks bigger, slightly bolder and different to me.

Anyway there is no reason why that page would be going around just yet - anyone can view the page source and edit html on a static page, or simply a photoshop job

Have to agree. Despite Black Keys and Roses being adding to RHCP being close to dream headliners for me the font does look a little off. Surely the next announcement will only contain one more headliner, so at most a page like this would only include those acts?

Roses do look virtually guaranteed if that photo Hinds posted wasn't edited, and judging by the image they'll be the next one announced?

It's going to be my first year at Beni next year and I must say after last years headliners, RHCP and Stone Roses would be a pleasant surprise.