Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/8/2017 at 0:05 PM, pigshair123 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1324417054272557&id=122451667802441

Anyone got an idea what on earth this is about?

It is a high rise viewing platform run by Red bull... looks like you have to go to the desk and book a time to go up and you will get a set amount of time up there. 22 people max per slot... will most likely have to pay.... will most definitely have to queue for half the day to try and book a time slot up there.... google Red Bull El Celio for more pics
Image result for el cielo redbull  

26 minutes ago, JohnMo85 said:

It is a high rise viewing platform run by Red bull... looks like you have to go to the desk and book a time to go up and you will get a set amount of time up there. 22 people max per slot... will most likely have to pay.... will most definitely have to queue for half the day to try and book a time slot up there.... google Red Bull El Celio for more pics
Image result for el cielo redbull  

What's the point?

1 hour ago, BeniSesh said:

Hi lads, tried buying a maxi locker and they've closed the online shop, does this mean the lockers are sold out or would there be a chance to buy one there? 

I'm sure you can buy them there. They usually recommend pre booking though

Guys question -

our friends are getting to villacamp at about 10pm wed night however we won't be there until 2am thur morning. Will we be able to get a place for the 3 small tents? In that interim of 10-2 what are the chances of someone camping next to the 2 tents already set up? And is the whole of villacamp shaded? Replies would be much appreciated! 

14 hours ago, liam_king_ said:

Need help please, all but one of the trains coming back from the festival to Barca say sold out. Does that mean sold out online or you can't get the train at all because its full? 

I'd say the others are sold out - this has happened in previous years, and this year numbers are expected to be 50% up on recent years.  I'd book that one which is still showing available, as it's quite likely this one will also sell out soon. 

2 hours ago, Honeybane said:

Guys question -

our friends are getting to villacamp at about 10pm wed night however we won't be there until 2am thur morning. Will we be able to get a place for the 3 small tents? In that interim of 10-2 what are the chances of someone camping next to the 2 tents already set up? And is the whole of villacamp shaded? Replies would be much appreciated! 

Can anyone advise? Help would be much appreciated 

25 minutes ago, watpoae said:

Can you use a driving licence when obtaining your wristband or has it got to be your passport? Thanks.

I used my driving licence last year, and it was fine, as I forgot to take my passport with me on the first night, but had the DL in my wallet, although they do state passport, and have seen the official Twitter account tweet this info, this week.  I wouldn't risk it, and just take your passport on the first night.  You won't need it any other nights.

Edited by andytommo

7 hours ago, andytommo said:

I'd say the others are sold out - this has happened in previous years, and this year numbers are expected to be 50% up on recent years.  I'd book that one which is still showing available, as it's quite likely this one will also sell out soon. 

Appreciate the help, I bit the bullet and lucky I did! Have a good festival!