Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, dylanii said:

So we are packing now for FIB 2017. We got a tent in Villacamp and my girlfriend swears that she seen that there is somewhere to use a hair dryer in Villacamp and so is packing one (as she will look rough without one) haha 

Is there somewhere to use a hairdryer or is this unnecessary space/weight? 

I'd be amazed if there was an area to use a hairdryer, at any of the campsites.

17 hours ago, beni456 said:

hi, I does anyone whose been before know about money situations. 

Im wondering if I need to take all my spends with me in cash, or if there is cash machines in the town or campsite which I can take euros out so I don't have to carry a lot of money with me.

also me and my friends are in the glamping tents in the campfest area, does anyone know if there is any other facilities in that area from other years, such as showers, wifi, toilets

thanks!!!!

There's a number of ATMs at banks along the main street, however sometimes they have long queues, and the odd time I've known them to run out of cash, until re-filled.  

17 hours ago, beni456 said:

hi, I does anyone whose been before know about money situations. 

Im wondering if I need to take all my spends with me in cash, or if there is cash machines in the town or campsite which I can take euros out so I don't have to carry a lot of money with me.

also me and my friends are in the glamping tents in the campfest area, does anyone know if there is any other facilities in that area from other years, such as showers, wifi, toilets

thanks!!!!

I don't think there are any atms at the festival site but there are in the town.

i have stayed in the glamping in campfest last year and I am again this year. The showers are for glamping people only so less crowded but it is freezing cold water and they are communal showers (no privacy) I think the toilets are near the bar (outside the glamping entrance) but it's not a far walk at all. Fib aren't offering wifi this year because mobile phone providers can no longer charge you ridiculous amounts to use data so they are expecting most people will be using that.

14 hours ago, markanthonygillies said:

Whats the best way to get from barcelona airport to benicassim?

Shuttle bus from airport all the way to festival, door to door, or 2 x trains (which someone else has mentioned), plus a 25-30 minute walk from Beni train station to campsite.

16 hours ago, harryy said:

do they I.D check names on tickets I assume not?

They check your ID, mainly for age purpose, and give under 18's a separate wristband if applicable.  We've used (bought and sold) tickets with someone else's name on in the past, and it's never previously been an issue when swapping ticket for wristband.

First time going here, we picked up our rental car for the week, flying into madrid and driving from there and we are staying in the Trovalia 1st line Apartment. Just a few general queries about the apartments and how driving from the apartment to the festival will work out. Has anyone done it before ?

Really looking forward it, two more sleeps :)

Edited by stormzy

21 minutes ago, gregory said:

Just seen the campfest map, you are told where to camp right? So no point asking what the best section is? 

Think they pretty much just fill it front to back as the week goes on. Just gotta hope you're as close to the showers as poss to cool down in the morning .

1 hour ago, oxford20 said:

Does anyone knows if there was like a second barrier at the main stage last year? And if so how do you get in the front bit? 

There is a second crash barrier, just in the main Las Palmas arena/stage, but the front section isn't totally enclosed, so it's usually pretty easy enough to get down the front, as long as you rock up 10-15 minutes before a set starts. RHCP might be a bit different though, as they're expecting over 50k to attend on Sat night, so it'll be heaving at Las Palmas for them, and suggest head to the front section as soon as Liam had finished his set, and people head away to other stages, or for food, drink, loos, etc.....

27 minutes ago, Scott4ll said:

We are staying in Villareal palace. Is anyone staying nearby?  We have checked the taxi prices  but they seem expensive for a 20min cab ride. Also hoping to get there early on the Friday to see The Sherlocks. 

Taxi from Castellon to Beni, is usually about €20-25 each way

9 hours ago, andytommo said:

There is a second crash barrier, just in the main Las Palmas arena/stage, but the front section isn't totally enclosed, so it's usually pretty easy enough to get down the front, as long as you rock up 10-15 minutes before a set starts. RHCP might be a bit different though, as they're expecting over 50k to attend on Sat night, so it'll be heaving at Las Palmas for them, and suggest head to the front section as soon as Liam had finished his set, and people head away to other stages, or for food, drink, loos, etc.....

Cheers for the heads up!