Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone who has bought their tickets from Ticketmaster for the 4 days + camping check their tickets please - I've just bought two tickets and I just want to make sure that I've got the correct ones. There is no mention on the ticket of the camping aspect, the seller has sent a screen shot of the email which looks legit and does say it includes the 8 days of camping, however there is no reference to it on the ticket - all it states is the following:

MARAWORLD S.A PRESENTS Service Charge £

BENICASSIM 2017 ZIP539 Total £ 129.60

129.60 WEEKEND TICKET

VISA BENICASSIM, CASTELON SPAIN

U15S MUST BE ACC BY ADULT

13-16 JULY 17 GATES 17:00

Thanks to anyone who checks for me. 

Anyone who knows anyone who wants to meet me at London Waterloo tomorrow morning at 09:30am (when my train from Havant gets in) who wants to give me £220 for a combi ticket with Hive camping please let me know.

My best mate has just pulled out and have the tickets going spare

3 hours ago, Marricked said:

Can anyone who has bought their tickets from Ticketmaster for the 4 days + camping check their tickets please - I've just bought two tickets and I just want to make sure that I've got the correct ones. There is no mention on the ticket of the camping aspect, the seller has sent a screen shot of the email which looks legit and does say it includes the 8 days of camping, however there is no reference to it on the ticket - all it states is the following:

129.60 WEEKEND TICKET

My tickets I bought from Ticketmaster UK last July don't have any mention of the camping aspect either, however there is also a receipt which should show on their Ticketmaster account which does state '4 day festival plus camping', so to be on the safe side, ask them if they can print off the receipt, as well as the tickets. I reckon you'll be fine though.

17 minutes ago, Gabi taft said:

Ok so I checked my hotel and I booked it for JUNE not JULY!!!! Nightmare. Can anyone tell me the best way to get from Oropesa Del Mar to the festival?? Does anyone know how much taxis are? Thanks!! 

Ouch.

Why not camp!? Waking up at 8am to 30 degree heat. Communal showers with 200 other people. No proper chairs to sit on. Hot sticky shuttle buses to the beach and back every day. Warm beers and portaloos.

Wouldn't have it any other way. 

I'm going to beni with my boyfriend and we're both 17. How strict are they for ID'ing around bars and shops like Aldi, I'm not too bothered about what wristband they give us as we don't plan to buy alcohol in the actual festival but I'm a bit worried we won't be able to buy any alcohol in the actual town. Any one had any experience of going under 18, or knows anyone thats gone before?

3 minutes ago, Taya said:

I'm going to beni with my boyfriend and we're both 17. How strict are they for ID'ing around bars and shops like Aldi, I'm not too bothered about what wristband they give us as we don't plan to buy alcohol in the actual festival but I'm a bit worried we won't be able to buy any alcohol in the actual town. Any one had any experience of going under 18, or knows anyone thats gone before?

You will have no problems getting alchohol anywhere in the town. 

1 hour ago, Gabi taft said:

Ok so I checked my hotel and I booked it for JUNE not JULY!!!! Nightmare. Can anyone tell me the best way to get from Oropesa Del Mar to the festival?? Does anyone know how much taxis are? Thanks!! 

Taxis will only be about €10-€15 e/w, but you may struggle to get one coming in, and you'll wait between 1-2 hours for one, when leaving the festival between 2am-6am.  Your best bet from Oropesa is to use the festival shuttle buses, which operate every half hour from La Concha Beach each night - details here; http://danesp.com/fib/ - buy a 4 day pass for €60

7 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Taxis will only be about €10-€15 e/w, but you may struggle to get one coming in, and you'll wait between 1-2 hours for one, when leaving the festival between 2am-6am.  Your best bet from Oropesa is to use the festival shuttle buses, which operate every half hour from La Concha Beach each night - details here; http://danesp.com/fib/ - buy a 4 day pass for €60

Thanks so much for this!!

20 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

Asked it before but hoping somebody that knows the answer will see this... Can you pay by card for beer tokens / food in the arena?

Yeah , I would like to know this too as planning on using my Halifax Clarity card, I see Visa is one of their sponsors so hoping they don't just accept visa!

14 hours ago, danz026 said:

What goes down in the campsite before the music starts? Any good parties? 

There's always some kind of antics occurring in the campsite 

16 hours ago, Marricked said:

129.60 WEEKEND TICKET

We notices this last week. It will be ok, the barcode will tell them that camping is included.

14 minutes ago, silver_fox said:

Hey All,

Does anyone have a rough idea on the prices of alocohol/food within the arena?

Also how same goes for the town.

thanks!

Supermarkets are cheap. In 2015 I think 70cl Vodka was E3.50 or 4.50. A pack of 330ml beers was about E3.00.

In the arena a litre of beer was E9, same for spirit and mixer. Food in the arena is about E7-12 depending on what you get.

4 hours ago, oxford20 said:

Yeah , I would like to know this too as planning on using my Halifax Clarity card, I see Visa is one of their sponsors so hoping they don't just accept visa!

Yeah, I hope not. I bought a revolut travel card as the exchange rate it offers is great. It's a MasterCard though. Can withdraw from the ATM for free too though, so not too much of an issue.