Glasto 2017 dream

reallife

Woke up this morning by the dog barking but I was in the middle of a dream about arriving and getting set up next year.  Van was looking good, tent was up and massive with great fabrics and flooring, (just been reading a cookery book about the Silk Road) with all my friends either in there or on the way in from different parts of the country.  All the neighbours were messing about, putting tents up and chatting and for some reason I was wrapping a copy of the cover of Reasons To Be Cheerful, (which for some reason felt like an Elvis Costello album) around my boots to help me walk.

So, I had 4 premonitions in this dream...  I there were actual roads in the CV fields although not all over, but on the main routes in and around.  There was an MnS food court in the CV East field.  Theatre and Circus had a Ferris wheel and lastly, IT WAS MUDDY!!!!!!

Make of all that what you will, details have been withheld to protect the innocent.

Cannot wait for next year, and got to by the bloody tickets first!!!

Not as exciting as yours, but last night for the first time this year I had the same recurring dream I had many times last year before ticket day.

I'm on the registration page but every time I try and enter either my own or one of my groups details I keep pressing the wrong letters or it populates the wrong name, I eventually get trough everybody but it takes forever and it's like torture, I never get to find out if I've put the details in correctly. I suspect it's a dream I'll have many times between now and October :(

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

My dreams are still about this year, last night I was staying in a miniature camper van at the top of Pennards, got in a right state when I arrived home and realised I left the camper and all my stuff behind, woke up feeling incredibly guilty, give me my sleep back Glastonbury, I'm so tired.  
Charm x