Efest meet up

bottonrob

Are we still agreed on having the meetup on Friday lunch instead of thursday this year? noon at the real ale tent nearest to chai wallahs?

Also, any clues who I owe a beer too?

...and Thurlow, any plans for suitable trafficconesque head decoration that we can use as a standard?

seeyouinthefields

Rob

21 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

I`m hoping to arrive around lunchtime on Friday but noon might be a struggle for me mate.

Will make an effort to get there though.

Also interested to hear Thurlow`s head gear plans :)

Could do Saturday noon instead? Think main stage acts don't start till 2ish 

23 hours ago, bottonrob said:

Could do Saturday noon instead? Think main stage acts don't start till 2ish 

Keep me posted Rob. Sounds like a plan :)

Just read on the other thread that the hot pots could be on first on Saturday so a few beers at the real ale tent could be a decent alternative idea. Would mean that Lochman wouldn`t be able to make the meet though :ph34r:

I`m hoping Ramrage will be along sometime soon to get the meet plans sorted out as he`s normally the man with a plan. 

16 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Keep me posted Rob. Sounds like a plan :)

Just read on the other thread that the hot pots could be on first on Saturday so a few beers at the real ale tent could be a decent alternative idea. Would mean that Lochman wouldn`t be able to make the meet though :ph34r:

I`m hoping Ramrage will be along sometime soon to get the meet plans sorted out as he`s normally the man with a plan. 

yep yep,no word yet from Thurlow either but he's probably too busy scouring the bonnet boutiques of west cumbria's upmarket fashion districts. 

if we're clashing with the shitpots the maybe we should meet at the Real Cyanide Tent instead?

2 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

I'll show up if it doesnt clash with something more important

As for the headgear the cone was given away to a young child who was upset so i need something new....i have woolie hats but none really stand out that well

Have you got a woolly hat like this thurlow?

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 27 July 2016 at 7:32 PM, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Cg, I have a vague memory of you providing some mad drink that involved cherry bakewell last year. You got a batch ready for this year? 

I did have a batch ready and I was at Kendal early and had no signal all weekend. Apologies I missed the meet, but others managed to try the delight of Cherrybakewell. Searching was mental this year so I had to get inventive with the smuggling!!