What's happening??

Adystar

3 hours ago, Adystar said:

Just came on here on my iPod touch,which I haven't used for a while and all the topic titles are going downwards. Anyone know whats going on??? 

Don't start your sentences with the words "Just came on here on my iPod touch" , then Relax, dig a little deeper, and enjoy the little bit of jhahooshka^ we have to offer here...

*(I am in no way representative of this lot)

That downward thing happens to me on my iMac if I log on using Chrome or Safari. I always have to use Firefox. Infact Safari is all over the place. I do need to upgrade my OSX to 10.6 to allow me to get all the Flash updates etc so that may have something to do with it.

11 hours ago, Adystar said:

image.jpgThis ^

Me too on the ipad. Just recently. Fine on the iPhone. Just the titles of the threads are vertical instead of horizontal which is quite hilarious to read!  The posts are as usual. Most bizarre and I am not at all technical. Oh dear!! X

On 15/07/2016 at 11:35 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

What do you mean by "all the topic titles are going downwards."?

for some reason, the topics box (that's to the right on desktops, and at the bottom of the page on tablet/mobile) is displaying topics with the newest posts rather than the newest topics. It appears t have changed when the last upgrade happened.

I had noticed and had taken a brief look at the problem, but now I've been reminded again I'll look properly at trying to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Neil don't suppose you were ever able to look at this? 

As per above on iPad I think it's a page rendering error or something where all the thread topic titles are vertical per the screenshot above.

Anyway, very much appreciated if you have a chance.

Since this seems like an appropriate place to report it - I've been struggling using efests on my phone recently, since about 3/4 of the time I'm scrolling down a page it'll lock up at a random point and I won't be able to scroll up and down any more until I refresh the page. Happens only on my phone and only on this site. On Chrome for Android.

6 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Since this seems like an appropriate place to report it - I've been struggling using efests on my phone recently, since about 3/4 of the time I'm scrolling down a page it'll lock up at a random point and I won't be able to scroll up and down any more until I refresh the page. Happens only on my phone and only on this site. On Chrome for Android.

Yeah this exact thing has been happening to me for the last few weeks. Often have to refresh the page like 5 times to get it working again. Assumed it was just me as no one else had mentioned it.

37 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah this exact thing has been happening to me for the last few weeks. Often have to refresh the page like 5 times to get it working again. Assumed it was just me as no one else had mentioned it.

Ditto

7 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

Hi Neil don't suppose you were ever able to look at this? 

As per above on iPad I think it's a page rendering error or something where all the thread topic titles are vertical per the screenshot above.

Anyway, very much appreciated if you have a chance.

Just to say solving this was as simple as updating the iPad software to the most recent version.