Fezzy_buzzer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse

Gorillaz

Biffy

Not too sure whos bring out albums next year so will have my say on other acts closer to the time. Hope they start pulling out bands like Primal Scream, New Order etc theyd get some crowds. Should have got them this year for the Roses crowd.

Balado or another site would be the best thing titp has ever done....

M/S Blur R1 Steve Aoki

M/S Muse R1 Deadmau5

M/S Killers R1 Chemical brothers

Happy Monday's OCS shed seven(again)chase and status(again)madness buzzcocks,FFS even someone like Robbie Williams to get the older day trippers back.

Keep edm djs away from the main stage and give someone like the Streetrave boys a shot at running a tent for something diffrent.

Edited by Threestripes

31 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

Friday

Biffy Clyro / Royal Blood / Frank Ocean

The XX

???

Saturday

David Guetta / Ellie Goulding / Twin Atlantic

Bastille

Nero

Sunday

Coldplay / Emeli Sande / Chvrches

Deadmau5

Jack Garratt

Something like that with just enough good acts to be very tempting.

I'd almost put money on Biffy and Coldplay.

1 hour ago, Callum1875 said:

Likely:

Guetta/Alesso/Tiesto, The Killers, Coldplay, Kasabian, Florence... take your pick

What titp needs:

Radiohead/Gorillaz/Blur/Pulp/Foals/Muse/Tame Impala/KoL/Arcade Fire

Whether you like it or not most of those acts in the top line would get bigger crowds at T than most of the ones you claim TITP needs.

What TITP needs is diversity, mix your Tiesto in with your Arcade Fire and make sure there is something for everyone. They also need to stop the insane booking of having similar acts clashing with one another like Biffy clashing with the Pixies.

Edited by Paulk2904

2 hours ago, Lochy96 said:

A few folk thinking Guetta as a headliner, fuck me the day that happens is the day T dies. Hope this whole 'DJ' as a saturday main headliner stops ASAP.

The only dance acts that would be acceptable headlining the main stage is chemical brothers the prodigy or daft punk the rest shouldn't even be considered especially mr Harris

1 hour ago, Paulk2904 said:

Whether you like it or not most of those acts in the top line would get bigger crowds at T than most of the ones you claim TITP needs.

What TITP needs is diversity, mix your Tiesto in with your Arcade Fire and make sure there is something for everyone. They also need to stop the insane booking of having similar acts clashing with one another like Biffy clashing with the Pixies.

Or RHCP and LCD.

Its no rocket science have something for the weans on radio 1 a band on the main,don't understand how they manage to clusterfuck it every year.

Guetta, Calvin Harris and the likes are in essence a big disco! 

Guetta even have the audacity to frequently turn down his big disco to hear the crowd sing along. #muckleego

The Foo's were awesome headliners as were Mumford and what T really lacked this year was the Sunday afternoon old school big name like in previous years. 

I heard Ed Sheeran has new stuff out later this year?? Would love to see him, Fall Out Boy, Chemical Brothers, Killers. Just getting to know Christine and the Queens, great stuff. Reckon Biffy would be a safe bet too. Kings of Leon??? We watched Frances in T Break tent, she was amazing. Just hoping for a change of venue, Strathallan is not fit for purpose!!!

Happy for any or all of the above. Is anyone from DF reading/listening though? Although the layout of the arena avoided the bottlenecks of last year, it was still piss poor compared to Balado. At the moment I feel it's unlikely we'll be back :-(  Just bought tickets for Biffy/Fall Out Boy/Wolf Alice in August :-)

13 minutes ago, kezzawizz said:

Happy for any or all of the above. Is anyone from DF reading/listening though? Although the layout of the arena avoided the bottlenecks of last year, it was still piss poor compared to Balado. At the moment I feel it's unlikely we'll be back :-(  Just bought tickets for Biffy/Fall Out Boy/Wolf Alice in August :-)

Don't think they will listen  mate,they'll continue with this site maybe tweak one or two things and hope for the best.

Dread to think the amount of tickets get sold for next year if it's still in strathallan.

On 14/07/2016 at 10:49 PM, Muppetmark said:

Biffy Clyro /Catfish
Tiesto/ Paolo Nutini 
Green Day/Royal Blood

I'm not sure Tiesto has enough to do it even with his chart resugence lately.

I thought Biffy but I am shocked their Bella show isn't sold out yet being Scottish as well. FOB is strong support too. A mate is going upto Glasgow on the Saturday for this then down to Leeds next day for Chilis and home. Fook that!

Stop mixing the line-up. If they continue with this ridiculous run of Saturday 'DJs,', keep that type of music altogether. Make Friday the indie alternative day on one of the stages. Four or five decent acts after each other on a stage will get day trippers back.

1 hour ago, xtrmntr75 said:

Stop mixing the line-up. If they continue with this ridiculous run of Saturday 'DJs,', keep that type of music altogether. Make Friday the indie alternative day on one of the stages. Four or five decent acts after each other on a stage will get day trippers back.

Or leave radio 1 late afternoon onwards for dance acts over the 3 days,main stage all day for rock and indie.